Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Internazionale PC

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hallo all Inter fans in the world.
how do you think of Inter this year.whether this team can repeat its success last year with a pulled back trible winner?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Not a chance although you might sneak the league. Rafa screwed that for you.
  • Options
    Think it says a lot about Serie A that Inter were so poor for so long this year and will probably still win it....

I have a feeling they might turn Bayern over in the week. No idea why....
  • Options
    the extent of which I have been following the development of international games,indeed this year is a crucial period for this team.
    at the beginning of the season this team was about to destroy itself
    because of mistakes in hiring a coach named Benitez.
    but the error was in the pay with success,after the management change their coach.yes, the figure leonardo be saviors when the team needed a coach who can lift the morale of players who are falling.prove with the passage of this at Inter to Champions League quarter-finals, and succeeded in narrowing the gap with league leaders moreover A series of Ac Milan.
    I'm sure if inter can continue to maintain the stability of his game,it is not impossible trible title winner last year will be in reach again