Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

stuck :S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, this is kind of embarrasing but never mind. the boyfriend im with at the moment, is the first guy i have had unprotected sex with (in the sence of no condom...but im on the pill). as far as i am aware, he has had sex with another girl but they did use protection. For as long as i can remeber ive always had quite a bit of discharge, like most days a little wet patch on my knickers. is this normal? but every known again (defently not always) its been kinda stodgy and thick :S! i really dont know what to do cause i dont know if its 'normal' or not.

Comments

• Options
    Normal.

Mine changes all the time. Sometimes I'll get nothing, other days there'll be loads.

If it's a different colour or it smells weird(er), though, get to the doctor. And, of course, if you're very worried, it's no harm to pop down to the GP anyway just for a check up.
  • Options
    thank you, defently gives me a bit more confidence =]
    i dont think its a different colour, just a creamy white :S LOL
  • Options
    Sounds about right. That part of your body is very sensitive to change. Even using a different soap can make a difference. Mostly you'll be wanting to look out for changes in colour and smell, as those can indicate infections etc.
  • Options
    discharge can also be different around the time of ovulation too (roughly day 14ish of your cycle)