Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat Tonight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Now we have lots of chat, and lots of chat tonight threads, could the thread title be tweaked slightly to be Chat Tonight (Day) X-Y pm?

It's a bit confusing sometimes when there are still chat threads reasonably high in the new posts lists and it's the next day.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Deffo, I try and tweak if I spot them but will remind people! :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Might stop HF being bad again too.

Or me doing a HF.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Since we're on the subject, I have a suggestion about the notification system.

Currently, if you're subscribed to an even it sends a message and says that the event is "in less than two hours".
    Maybe you could rename the event (for example, instead of "Live chat" rename it to "Live chat at 8" so that the email would have the time it is in it.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Currently, if you're subscribed to an even it sends a message and says that the event is "in less than two hours".
    Maybe you could rename the event (for example, instead of "Live chat" rename it to "Live chat at 8" so that the email would have the time it is in it.

Done :thumb:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    **helen** wrote: »
    Done :thumb:
    Cool :thumb: