Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

PCSO Officer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

I made a call to the police because I was being followed a couple of months ago, the person tried to hide his face and all that as I approached the car.

Now only on saturday did I call the police a couple of weeks/months after the incident. Now I have a PCSO officer coming to my house tomorrow and I want to know If I can cancel it and forget the whole incident as I don't feel their will be significant evidence ?

Kind Regards

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrShyDrops wrote: »
    Hi,

I made a call to the police because I was being followed a couple of months ago, the person tried to hide his face and all that as I approached the car.

Now only on saturday did I call the police a couple of weeks/months after the incident. Now I have a PCSO officer coming to my house tomorrow and I want to know If I can cancel it and forget the whole incident as I don't feel their will be significant evidence ?

Kind Regards

It's entirely upto you if you cancel it, however there is no such thing as worthless information or insignificant evidence. Whatever little bit you can tell the PCSO could be a small bit of information that could be a missing part of the jigsaw.

For all you know someone else was followed at the same time and had something happen to them and whatever it is you know could be of real use. Let the police be the judge of what you tell them, better they know and not need it than need it and not know.