Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey yellowseahorse

Really sorry you are having a bad day - is there anything in particular that has worn you out? You sound knackered from your message. I know when I'm exhausted that can be enough to send me over the edge - perhaps you could do with some TLC and an early night?

If there is something thats happened, please post here so you can get some support for your problems, or talk to someone you trust.

Take it easy on yourself :wave:
  • Options
    Don't forget, you are, in fact, only actually a human being. As such you do have some emotions, and they occasionally need some time to work. Take the time to cry, and that will help you move on from all the worrying.

xx
  • Options
    It is a number of things.

The constant thought that I just can't hack it anymore. Having second thoughts about whether I can do something where I have to sit exams for the rest of my life.

I asked for the original thread to be deleted, because I couldn't face it, but everything that is going on / has gone on in Japan. I am SO happy that my friend is alive and well, but for days I was sick with worry. And I can't get the moment where her person finder profile said she was dead out of my head. Usually it said "Someone is seeking information about this person" and it had changed to "Someone has reason to believe this person has died" or something along those lines. And it wasn't until I clicked on it, that I saw that actually it was a result of a spammer. And I can't get that sick image that that person created out of my head, saying she had broken every bone in her body and that the message was coming from hell. I haven't talked about it to anyone, because only one other person saw the message, marked it as spam, and then I deleted the profile and created another one so her family would not see it. I don't want to upset my home friends, and well my uni friends are wrapped up with this exam we have.

But yet saying that makes me feel completely ungrateful, selfish, and I hate myself for it. It is nothing compared to all the shit that others are going through.
  • Options
    The key thing to try and remember about shit, is that it is always, always, always relative to your world and nothing else.

You know a tiny bit of the rubbish I've been dealing with recently, and 99% of the time I'm fine about it. I am however in a state about work, and being stuck on a tiny thing. Now there's no reason to that at all, it's just the way things are. But it's worth remembering. The way I see things, the problems in my life are 4 excel cells that don't work. Not the boy and that court case, not the other court case, not the cousins who don't have a dad any more, not arranging a funeral, that's all fine. It's 4 excel cells.

Now, read that lot, and tell me what my problem actually is.