Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Self Harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, i keep a blog about self harm/ mental health and stuff. i wanted to post it here so that people could read it if they wanted to, and hopefully it might help with some things people might be going through. It sint advertisment, and it isnt a link to a product or anything, so its not spam. Its just a lot of writing about my opinions and experiences with self harm and mental health difficulties, that i couldnt fit all of onto a thread here, so i hope its ok to post it!

its at : www.katieinwonderlandx.wordpress.com

xoxo

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey, thanks for sharing, will take a look at it and tell you what I think :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, thanks for sharing, will take a look at it and tell you what I think :)

thanks cupcake! xoxo
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, I see the blog is deleted, but feel free to stick around and get to know the community. :)
    **helen** wrote: »
    Hey, I see the blog is deleted, but feel free to stick around and get to know the community. :)

Hi, its not deleted at all. still running... www.katieinwonderlandx.wordpress.com

xoxo
    Hi, its not deleted at all. still running... www.katieinwonderlandx.wordpress.com

xoxo

or you could just google katieinwonderlandx
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Ok cool - it must have just been down when I looked yesterday. Now I've had a chance to take a look I can see it seems to be more suited to the creative forum, so going to move it there. :thumb:

Btw - some great distraction techniques in there...
    **helen** wrote: »
    Ok cool - it must have just been down when I looked yesterday. Now I've had a chance to take a look I can see it seems to be more suited to the creative forum, so going to move it there. :thumb:

Btw - some great distraction techniques in there...

Thanks helen :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Love the site layout, second link works first one doesn't ;)
    Thanks for sharing xxx
    I really like your blog. I have BPD too and can really relate to what you are saying. It's also nice to see such an honest, positive blog.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I really like your blog. I have BPD too and can really relate to what you are saying. It's also nice to see such an honest, positive blog.

Thank you RG. Thats so sweet of you! :) xoxox Im glad people are getting something from it. :)

----
    Hey, sorry someone let me know that the link i put up wasnt working, so heres my blog link again for anyone who wants it, and this one does work! :) Dont know how i got it wrong. Stupid me.

www.katieinwonderlandx.wordpress.com

*hug*

any suggestions for a new post anyone? :)<3

You talked about hiding cuts/ scars. One of my friends uses pretty tights from primark but she cuts the feet off and the top bit so she has long tubes and wears them on her arms. Works well with light lacey colours for example.

I lucky most of my scarring is in places that don't get seen often / by many people.

Have you blogged about treatments? I might have missed it.
    Oooh I like the tights idea. I just have hundreds of cheap shrugs, there used to be a stall at Bond St. station that sold them for about £5.
    You talked about hiding cuts/ scars. One of my friends uses pretty tights from primark but she cuts the feet off and the top bit so she has long tubes and wears them on her arms. Works well with light lacey colours for example.

I lucky most of my scarring is in places that don't get seen often / by many people.

Have you blogged about treatments? I might have missed it.

Hey, yeah, i did a second scar hiding post, and i mentioned that :). I do it with tights a lot. theyr so perfect because the material is tight obv, and it hugs, without slipping etc. also faaaar less bulky/warm than most sleeves. :)

I think i have mentioned it in a few (treatments) Im not a great believer in clinical treatmnets and therapies though, so perhaps not what your looking for :) xoxo

xoxo

This is because in this url there is a "x" after katieinwonderland which is not there in the original post

If you edit that in the original post, most people will reach your blog without needing to find the url in the middle of the first page.
    oooh, how do i do that?
    DONE thank you ! :)
    mind block

Having a total mindblock with writing just now Dunno if its stress or just that ive run out of steam. does anyone else get that? any ideas? xxxx