Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A situation I need some advice/insite on..Please?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It was thoughtless of him to speak to someone when he knew it would upset you. You cannot *force* him not to speak to her, but he should understand how you feel about it.

However, the way you reacted actually ave him the moral high ground.

So since he was kind of in the wrong too...is it even worth reaching out to him first at this point?
    Yes, like I said, you have lost any moral ground which you had. You need to apologise and you should not expect an apology from him. You will need to wait until you address the fact that it upsets you that he speaks to her and you can never ask him not to.

He should realise that it's not fair on you to do so but that has to be his choice. He will resent you, correctly, if you make it a "her or me" situation
    ok. so does anyone know wat about this would make him cry? lol
    Well, maybe he really likes you and you've gone and done that, so he maybe lost trust for you. FB ruins another relationship.
    ehh, well i just found some more sneaky stuff out about him today and last night..through fb, (fb can be a blessing and tell u the real deal) tht he was tryna do when we were together, which confirms my suspicions in general, so really everybodys right and wrong at the same time. however, knowing what i know now doesnt have me regretting the way i called him out at all. In fact i could really care less cause ive lost respect for him after this new info..im actually pretty turned off by by how lame he really is. so, No Contact is perfectly fine with me. he started this, i finished it. and i feel like ive dodged a bullet..
    He did me a favor, honestly.