Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

1 ecstasy tab found in vav

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi i need some advice.

I'm of work sick and they collected the company van.
problem is i left my wallet in it with a tab in it and they found it.
They haven't told the police yet but are threatening to do so.
What will happen and could i deny it my tab.
i am not returning to them as i now have a new job. please help.

Thanks mark.:crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It was in your wallet so I doubt you can really deny it to your ex-employers. However, the police will not be interested in a single tab in a wallet which has now been handled by several people.
    It was in your wallet so I doubt you can really deny it to your ex-employers. However, the police will not be interested in a single tab in a wallet which has now been handled by several people.

Thats what i was thinking and has been said by others but just wanted a second opinion on it.

Thanks
    Have they give you your wallet back? Why did they go into your wallet, they should have known whose it was?
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    Have they give you your wallet back? Why did they go into your wallet, they should have known whose it was?

i cant realy use that argument as they found it in a zipped compartment but havent said that.
    I said it could have been droped in it to get them to say that they got it in the ziped part because they have no right to serch my walletother that open it to find the owners id.
    I have asked for the return of it but not got it yet
    If the police were called, the evidence has been so severely contaminated there wouldn't be any point or interest in pursuing it.