Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My reputation is ruined

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey stoned_angel432,

As others have said it sounds like you have trouble coping when someone doesn’t like you, you’re not alone in this! We all like to be liked :)

It’s totally normal sometimes to meet people we just don’t click with, however it seems for you it might be more than that? You mentioned you’re going to be seeing a ‘shrink’, this could help understand why you find yourself in these situations. Have you ever talked to anyone about your anger before?

TheSite is based in the UK but nonetheless you might find some of our articles useful, for example this one on how to be a good mate and surviving rows.

Also just wanted to mention that if you’re posting about the same of a very similar issue it’s best to stick to one thread rather than starting lots of new ones, you may find that this can frustrates people :) However it is also important to note that people posting here should mainly focus on saying useful and helpful things.
  • Options
    christele wrote: »
    Hey stoned_angel432,

As others have said it sounds like you have trouble coping when someone doesn’t like you, you’re not alone in this! We all like to be liked :)

It’s totally normal sometimes to meet people we just don’t click with, however it seems for you it might be more than that? You mentioned you’re going to be seeing a ‘shrink’, this could help understand why you find yourself in these situations. Have you ever talked to anyone about your anger before?

TheSite is based in the UK but nonetheless you might find some of our articles useful, for example this one on how to be a good mate and surviving rows.

Also just wanted to mention that if you’re posting about the same of a very similar issue it’s best to stick to one thread rather than starting lots of new ones, you may find that this can frustrates people :) However it is also important to note that people posting here should mainly focus on saying useful and helpful things.

Yes, for me, if someone decides not to like me from day 1, then I feel slighted bc they didn't even know me. That said, other people could handle this thing better than me. lol
  • Options
    Yes, for me, if someone decides not to like me from day 1, then I feel slighted bc they didn't even know me

Just to try and give you a different view on this.... Whenever this has happened to me, somebody not liking me on first impressions before they even know me, the view in my mind is to not even bother trying to talk to them. I'll be courteous and civil but thats all. Why bother with someone who isnt going to bother with you?
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Just to try and give you a different view on this.... Whenever this has happened to me, somebody not liking me on first impressions before they even know me, the view in my mind is to not even bother trying to talk to them. I'll be courteous and civil but thats all. Why bother with someone who isnt going to bother with you?

That's true. No one ever died from someone not being their friend. :)
  • Options
    That's true. No one ever died from someone not being their friend. :)

Exactly
  • Options
    So they didn't send me my W-2 and I shoulda recieved it by the end of last months! Are they doing it to be mean?
  • Options
    So they didn't send me my W-2 and I shoulda recieved it by the end of last months! Are they doing it to be mean?

Yes. They are on to you. Actually, the whole world is. Kyra is the head of the whole organization. You should flee the country asap.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Yes. They are on to you. Actually, the whole world is. Kyra is the head of the whole organization. You should flee the country asap.

I'm serious. I need my W-2 to file my taxes.
  • Options

Two possible options.
    1. Write them an email to remind them, because they might have forgotten.
    2. Do nothing about it, think they are mean to you, post on an internet forum about it.
  • Options

And the tax office will say it's your responsibility to acquire it, so write/phone/email whoever is in charge of sending it to you.
  • Options
    Some fucker on TFS went, "Doesn't anything good happen in your life?" He's like such an asshole to throw it back in my face. srsly, y did he say that?
  • Options
    Because you only ever talk about negative things in your life?
  • Options
    Because you only ever talk about negative things in your life?

oic. Now I'm beginning to ask the same question.