Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

POLL: Anger Types

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Assuming that there were only two classifications of anger, those being implosive or explosive, which would you identify your anger as being (for the most part)?

My anger is primarily implosive and can become explosive under the right circumstances. I don't release anger in the first instance, I tend to seethe and dwell. The anger becomes toxic and corrosive. Sometimes I attack, sometimes I want to BE attacked.

How about others?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would have said implosive,
    but just recently ive been rather explosive :S
    Depends on the situation.

Anything impersonal im pretty open about my feelings but if i'm angry because of something personal like what a boyfriend has done i tend to let it build up until it all gets too much and then i just let it out all at once
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hmm...Depends on the occation. :thumb:
    At any given situation that triggers me, I'm explosive. I don't drive ne more bc I used to honk at red lights to make them turn green. That's bc Jessica won't be my friend at school.

w/o my friendship issues, it's almost impossible to make me mad. Like b4 Kyra hurt me, I ordered a sandwich at work and I didn't even get mad when they forgot the meat. Once someone at work/school don't like me, it wouldn't matter that everyone else was still talking to me. ANYTHING would provoke me. If someone accidentally brush against me, I'd be super pissed. I'd either yell or even push them.
    stu147 wrote: »
    Assuming that there were only two classifications of anger, those being implosive or explosive, which would you identify your anger as being (for the most part)?

My anger is primarily implosive and can become explosive under the right circumstances. I don't release anger in the first instance, I tend to seethe and dwell. The anger becomes toxic and corrosive. Sometimes I attack, sometimes I want to BE attacked.

How about others?

whats the difference between implosive and explosive ?? is it explosive wher u take it out on others and implosive when u take it out in youself not sure :$ xx