Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

he expects everything

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically 'im seeing this guy and at first before we had sex we would have lots of forplay but now when we go to have sex he expects me to give him head and everything but he does nothing in return and i thought maybe it was a one off but it has happened about 4 times in a row and i don't know how someone can change, i would understand if he was like that from the start but i don't understand how he can just change ... && i don't want to ask out straight cause its embarrassing lol

Comments

• Options
    Well the only way you're gonna know is by asking him.

I had the same problem with an ex, everything was always on him, he hardly ever went down on me. I said to him once that i wanted it to be less one-sided and he said ok etc (his excuse was actually that he didnt want me to cum too early, dont think he realised that that wasnt a problem for women!) Anyway, that worked for a lil while but just went back to being one sided again.

Does he know what he's doing? He might feel a bit embarrased about doing anything for you if he doesnt really know how.

I think next time you should gently move his hands to where you want them to be, maybe whisper that it would really turn you on if he did x,y,z etc. If that doesnt work then you need to sit him down and have a serious coversation about it. There's no need to be embarrased, you're needs are just as important as his. If the situation was reversed you'd want him to say something to you right?
  • Options
    he does know what to do what i dont get is most guys dont go down on girls (from my experience anyway) and thats fine but what i dont get is at first he went down on me without asking and everything & knew i liked it and then he just randomly stopped... i guess i'll have to tell him though hes sort of winding me up so i dono if i wanna see him again anyway hmmm
  • Options
    TBH it sounds like a lack of sexual maturity to me. It's as if he thinks sex is all about his own satisfaction whereas it's actually about your partner's.

As for "most guys don't go down", judging by conversations with my friends, this is more a youth and fear thing. Youth (as I explained above) and the fear of not doing it right and feeling like a complete plum.
  • Options
    dump him and tell him hes shit in bed. :yes:
  • Options
    dump him and tell him hes shit in bed. :yes:

lool plan :)
  • Options
    playdead wrote: »
    most guys dont go down on girls (from my experience anyway)

Wow, that's some pretty poor experience that you've had! :eek:

I would pretty glum if I wasn't able to go down on a girl that I was being intimate with. The 'giving' part is pretty much why I'm there in the first place. I mean, if I just wanted to receive I wouldn't need to leave the house. In my opinion, the fun of being with someone is that you get to enjoy THEM, not just enjoy yourself.

As for your situation, I am guessing that this guy either didn't like oral so much in the first place or is just being plain lazy.