Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Puke stories I told my boss

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Back when I was behaving myself and on good terms w/ everyone, I once told 2 puke stories to my boss.

1) I puked in my sleep the other night. I had a dream I was throwing up and when I woke up, there was puke all over the floor. She thought that was funny as hell.

2) I purposely puked ketchup and pretended I was puking blood just so I could skip school. It backfired and I ended up in the ER. She asked me how come if my father's a doctor, he didn't know I was faking the blood puke. I said he wsn't a doctor then.

Which one is funnier? And if she thought both were funny, was what I said appropriate for work or not?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think this belongs in "Health and Wellbeing", where all the other mental health questions go.
    I think this belongs in "Health and Wellbeing", where all the other mental health questions go.

Why is this mental health?
    They are both stupid. Tell some how you peed yourself stories. Might help your reputation.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    They are both stupid. Tell some how you peed yourself stories. Might help your reputation.

Stupid, maybe, but how's that different from peeing myself?
    Why is this mental health?

The more you post, the more I consider that you are either a sad and pathetic troll, or someone with serious mental health issues.
    The more you post, the more I consider that you are either a sad and pathetic troll, or someone with serious mental health issues.

because of such harmless stories?
    Because either

a) You are full of shit, trying to get a reaction or attention or,

b) This is true, in which case you have some pretty serious mental health issues
    Because either

a) You are full of shit, trying to get a reaction or attention or,

b) This is true, in which case you have some pretty serious mental health issues

Yes the fact that I told her these stories are very true.
    These sorts of stories, you should keep to yourself. If you're going to tell anyone, you don't tell your boss ffs.

You wonder why people where you live/work have a low opinion of you? Learn to keep your own counsel and you'll find your situation improving.
    Whowhere wrote: »
    These sorts of stories, you should keep to yourself. If you're going to tell anyone, you don't tell your boss ffs.

You wonder why people where you live/work have a low opinion of you? Learn to keep your own counsel and you'll find your situation improving.

:yes:

You really do come across as childish. Some of the things you've posted on here, are basically things you'd do at primary school.
    Whowhere wrote: »

I agree there are people who have low opinion of those stories. But did my boss really thought they were funny or was she laughing AT me? sry, just wondering.
    or was she laughing AT me? sry, just wondering.

Who knows? Maybe she was laughing at you, maybe she wasn't. Point is, these are not the sort of stories you tell your boss. Maybe your friends, but never your employer.