Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekends.......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's only Thursday lunchtime, but I'm bored, so you can all entertain me with your weekend plans.

So, what are you up to?

I've got a 'quiet' weekend coming up, although one of my colleagues has just questioned my definition of quiet.

Friday night: Running the first taster night session since our relaunch of doing them for Scouts on using Radios.

Going out for lunch with a friend on Saturday

Then back to where I was at uni on Sunday to help judge a sports competition.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Friday night - Saturday evening = Boy time.

Saturday night - Sunday morning = Tongue Piercing Guy.

Sunday day = tidying up my room.
    Friday Night - Nothing Planned
    Saturday - Nothing Planned
    Sunday - Other than kids football, nothing planned.

I live the life eh?
    Two boys in a weekend?

That's pretty keen.
    Two boys in a weekend?

That's pretty keen.
    You know me ;).

To be fair, it's only because Boy is busy on Saturday night and I don't want to go home.
    I'm trying to decide whether to go to 'bridge on Saturday evening and stay over, or Sunday morning.

Not going Saturday evening would give me options of Saturday night at home, or at boys.
    I'll be having my Saturday morning daddy-daughter time here, as always, and going to Church on Sunday morning. Other than that, who knows!

Rock and roll :thumb:
    Few beers with friends on Friday. Fun on Saturday.

I've also got to try pin down a friend who's gone AWOL. I suspect he might be in Oxfordshire somewhere. :yeees:
    Work work and work... my weekend which are my days off this week. Tuesday/wednesday I will be working as well... cheers for new server day being my day off.

Will try to fit some Theo/daddy swimming time together and some ArmA II. time for me.
    Scratching the other ass cheek this weekend.
    tomorrow... because my annual leave starts today, huzzah! i'm meeting my boyfriend's mum in the official sense, bit nervy but apparently i just need to make a fuss of her pet dogs and everything will be a okay.

saturday.. prepping for my MA in social work interview on monday and trying to convince myself that i have some sort of chance. saturday evening.. canterbury to see friends and go pubs, meet my boyfriend's best mate that he calls flange and stuff like that.

sunday lie in. sleepy time.
    We're planning to announce the baby's name this weekend but kinda opted not to invite people over as we had thought about... So I think I'll bake a cake and write his name on it and visit my parents with it since one name is after my dad.

Other than that my bloke's daughter will be staying with us this weekend and bloke's birthday is on Monday and I want to go out for a dinner but am not sure if we'll make it since there's two kids this weekend.

I could always make him do lobster but it's kinda mean to make him cook his own birthday meal. :chin:

Other than that the weekend will revolve around the baby as usual. :)
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    A long awaited visit by the girl :D
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Working tomorrow, might be going to a flat-warming tomorrow/Saturday. recover Sunday, back to work Monday
    Catching up on the dissertation work i didnt do this week
    Going on an extended holiday.
    going out for lunch with my dad on saturday, apart from that bugger all, which after the week i've had I'll be happy with.
    I got a job!! w00t!!! so i'll be celebrating at my friends this weekend, driving up to Cambridge today, pub tonight, house party tomorrow, sunday- get ready to start job:D
    skakitty wrote: »
    I got a job!! w00t!!! so i'll be celebrating at my friends this weekend, driving up to Cambridge today, pub tonight, house party tomorrow, sunday- get ready to start job:D

well done lady :yippe:

me and he are going to watch gnomeo and juliet tomorrow or sunday. i'm mildly excited :yes:
    I am going to watch :heart: Chelsea :heart: tomorrow, first time i have been in months.

Sunday sleep in and then a carvery dinner :yum:
    going to Cadbury's world with my sister, yum.