Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs getting out of hand

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm alcohol and drank for years buy nothing much else apart from a bit of weed and a couple of valium. Thing is i never started drinking until i turned 17. Now its on my mind constantly and i lived with for two months said if i drank he'd through me out. Drink wasn't a problem for me now (unless i drink) I started buying research chemicsals off the internet, he told me i didnt want drugs in the house, so he sent me back home t my shitty flat. I don't where i'm going wrong

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Were you drunk when you wrote that?
    Perhaps you should try going to an AA meeting if you want to stop drinking or stop thinking about it all the time.
    Though I'd say you're better off drinking than taking drugs you don't know about
    yeah but different drugs, have different effects. I used to care what i puin my body, past caring, juzst wanna have a giood time:shocking:
    You can have a better time with street drugs that research chemicals. What the hell are research chemicals anyway?
    Blacksheep wrote: »
    You can have a better time with street drugs that research chemicals. What the hell are research chemicals anyway?

Sreet drugs are cut to fuck in this country (UK) so my not take a legal, more purer product?
    jungo87 wrote: »
    I don't where i'm going wrong

Considering your almost incoherent posts above, I'd say that you are 'going wrong' by being fucked all the time. You're probably not much fun to be with.

I'm not going to post anything more because by your previous posts, it's quite clear that you are not in a place where you are ready to give up. But that is the problem. You're a druggie. Your mother's worst nightmare.

I hope you wake up soon and realise that life can be enjoyed in other ways.
    Teagan wrote: »
    Considering your almost incoherent posts above, I'd say that you are 'going wrong' by being fucked all the time. You're probably not much fun to be with.

I'm not going to post anything more because by your previous posts, it's quite clear that you are not in a place where you are ready to give up. But that is the problem. You're a druggie. Your mother's worst nightmare.

I hope you wake up soon and realise that life can be enjoyed in other ways.

Its not easy being a young guy, having no friends, never realing had any. That man help me so much and i let him and myself down. I back off the drink and never touched any while living with him for twomonths. He has now sent me back home for buying research chemicals and bringing drugs into his home. He says if i get myself sorted i can move back in with him. I'm stuck here in my dump of a flat drinking and buying stuff. Its really hard for me right now. Not to mention i have anxiety.
    time to detox by the sounds of it, give your head a break. get on the carrot juice and daily exercise. cut out all the junk in your life, drugs are fun but can be a dark road, all good things come to an end mate.
    Blacksheep wrote: »
    How do you know if you don't know what they are? :chin:
    Do not be drunk with alcohol, instead be filled with the Spirit.

:)
    time to detox by the sounds of it, give your head a break. get on the carrot juice and daily exercise. cut out all the junk in your life, drugs are fun but can be a dark road, all good things come to an end mate.

Yes :thumb:
    jungo87 wrote: »
    Sreet drugs are cut to fuck in this country (UK) so my not take a legal, more purer product?

Just because they say they are pure doesn't make them so. The people selling 'research chemicals' (see note below) are motivated by the very same profit motive as illegal drug dealers and there is no quality control.

The term doesn't apply here in the UK, it was first used in the US where drugs can be sold for research purposes and not for human consumption if they are not specifically covered by the drugs legislation. Here substances which are not covered by the Misuse of Drugs Act or the Medicines Act can be sold as anything other than for human consumption. That is why methadrone was sold as plant food.
    budda wrote: »
    Just because they say they are pure doesn't make them so. The people selling 'research chemicals' (see note below) are motivated by the very same profit motive as illegal drug dealers and there is no quality control.

The term doesn't apply here in the UK, it was first used in the US where drugs can be sold for research purposes and not for human consumption if they are not specifically covered by the drugs legislation. Here substances which are not covered by the Misuse of Drugs Act or the Medicines Act can be sold as anything other than for human consumption. That is why methadrone was sold as plant food.

Wrong, by UK law, if you sell a product it has to be what it says on the tin, else it's breaking the law, which is also why most websites say 98% because they're not allowed to say 100% purity, even when they may be. False advertising, hence why you can pretty much assume that research chemicals are not cut down at all.

Also methadrone wasn't sold as plant food, mephadrone was, and that was always near 98% purity, specially if you compare it to the illegal stuff today. When it was legal, a little line would get you blitzed and 4g would last you the night, and these days, me and 3 other people, can blaze and 28g in a couple of hours. If that.