Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MC Boontoon in your town

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey what is up? I'm MC Boontoon an I do MCin round where I live I'm trying to break in to the MC scene as a pro. I might do a couple of raps for ya later.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey what is up? I'm MC Boontoon an I do MCin round where I live I'm trying to break in to the MC scene as a pro. I might do a couple of raps for ya later.

wiki wiki wa. Yoyo, i bust a cap in yo azz, cuz I am mad tight, yoyo, peace out brother.
    haha.

i spit lyrical venom at ya, poison other mc's like a viper, temperature rising I'll make ya hotter than the sun when i pull up in my blacked out nova with the trunk bangers banging ya mum thinks its a tank busting down ya door, CLEAR THE WAY BOONTOONS IN YA TOWN!!!! WHOOP WHOOP.
    haha.

i spit lyrical venom at ya, poison other mc's like a viper, temperature rising I'll make ya hotter than the sun when i pull up in my blacked out nova with the trunk bangers banging ya mum thinks its a tank busting down ya door, CLEAR THE WAY BOONTOONS IN YA TOWN!!!! WHOOP WHOOP.

If you had a nova, it would sound nothing like a tank.

Im not a lyrical genious, nor do I rhyme, for when im at work i have little time.

challenger2.jpg

Nice to meet you anyway. You remind me of a bloke I used to know called Blanch ;)
    tanks sound fat but i got a proper fat exhaust sounds well good now. gonna see if my mate can wire up the lights so they flash with the boombox in the boot. :heart::heart:

This is like my nova but mine is green, same powerflow system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rk0Pb50npM

IF you got big speakers on your PC turn this up sounds well lush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNOnIbvILc
    Oh god :yeees:
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Oh god :yeees:
    :D
    why say it..................................... WHEN YOU CAN RAP IT
    Suzi got it right. You can say something but its just words, if you spit something decent it is more than words, its pure emotion *hug*
    Its just a shame that if you put a "fat" enough exhaust on a car, you will run the risk of fucking it up, especially if its just a nova ;)

M reg is it ;) (joke)
    Novas are pimping. I think P Diddy drives one.
    i laugh at people thinking novas are cool when both my mum and nan drive them.
    Novas be bangin' hard. My Nova one litre was off the hook! I always pour one out for her. RIP Nora.
    Novas be bangin' hard. My Nova one litre was off the hook! I always pour one out for her. RIP Nora.
    Nora is the greatest name for a car ever.
    Hey :wave: welcome to TheSite.org, I hope you get all the help you need here *hug*
    I hope you get all the help you need here *hug*

ROFL. Yes, we will try to work out your talking in rhymes problem :D
    yo yo yoooo