Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Brook Survey on Consent in Sexual Activity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

Brook, one of our partners on askTheSite has asked us if we can post a link to a survey they are doing about consent in sexual activity. More info from them here;

"We are conducting this survey as part of our research into young people and their perception of consent. The aim is to get a better understanding of how young people are affected by or relate to issues concerning consent in sexual activity. The data collected will be used to improve Brook’s work with young people through the way we inform and advise young people as well as the services we provide.

All information given will remain completely anonymous. We will be using the results from this survey in order to form statistics that we will publish. We will not use any information that could be used to identify an individual."

And the link is here;

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/consentyp

Would be great if any of you had a few minutes to spare to fill it in.

Thanks,

Clare

Comments

• Options
    Done :)
  • Options
    Done, not sure if it went through properly, because it asked me what questions I found confusing, so I looked back in the history and found some, went back and my details were removed for the last page, pressed done again and it showed the text in the boxes again and submitted it. So the last page might have had no ticks for the questions.
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    done too
  • Options
    Done! x