Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What to get him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my bf have been going out for 2 weeks this monday and i have no idea what to get him for valentines day. we are mad about eachother and yeah it took a while for us to get together we were best friends first and we were both worried about taking the next step so then a little encouragment from a mate and we got together, we have amazing times together and i thought i knew him pretty well, but its obv i dont. i really dont know what to get him, any suggestions? x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just because you dont know what to get him doesnt mean you dont know him that well. I never bloody know what to buy men, no matter how long ive known them
    Yeah, maybe i still dont know what to get him theres this book i kno he likes, and theres this chocolate and maybe a dvd set. i just dont know whether it would be right for valentines..
    Last yr i got him a pen, and one of those balls tht u squeeze n it comes outta the mesh into tons of mini balls... d/w about it! x *hug*
    Yeah, maybe i still dont know what to get him theres this book i kno he likes, and theres this chocolate and maybe a dvd set. i just dont know whether it would be right for valentines..

Course it will, that sounds good to me. Or if you dont want to get something then spend the day together, go out, and then come home and cook him dinner or something
    Hope so, ill get him the book, the dvds and then cook him dinner? does that sound good? thanks for the help. xx
    sounds perfect
    Thanks xx