Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

<3 Valentines Day!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, so its the big day of love soon...

ive just broken up with my boyf of a year and 22 days.. (no sympathy wanted by the way)

To be honest i just thought i would open this up for everyone to post any plans they may have, ideas for presents, being single on v'day etc.etc.

only other thing i have to mention is...
theres this guy.. :) we admitted to each other a while back that we had feelings for each other, but he was in a 'fling' and i had just got together with my ex.
thing is, do i give him a card/present.. and im sort of wondering if he will give me anything. :S
we see each other and he has an obsession of hugging me.. also i do flirt a lot as he has a bit of a stalker who likes to hang onto him like a limpit, and he asks me to flirt with him to try to get her to back off.

So anyways, this is gonna be a cheery thread i hope :) x

Comments

• Options
    Im not looking forward to it, was going to give this girl some flowers that i've been interested in since september but things have been touch and go and she met me saturday and decided to run away from me in a packed shopping centre when i was looking at clothes upstairs and she was downstairs, text me saying she was going as she didn't like being fucked around. I did sod all wrong, so yeh.. for me not too good, even messier is im talking to her sister and she doesnt know whats happened rant over. So another uneventful valentines for me i should think, hope everyones is better..
  • Options
    awww :(

well ive decided to leave giving this guy a card/present.. im only just single after all haha, can't be bothered with all the fuss :)

so will be like any other day for me i think.
  • Options
    The only valentines cards i've ever got are from my mum lol, but tbh i don't mind :) i'd rather get a nice present from a guy 'just because' rather than because it's valentines day

(although i wouldn't say no.... :p)
  • Options
    My valentines day will be spent at school. My valentines evening will also be spent at school... until 9:30pm. Stupid opening night of the play :grump:
  • Options
    Mine will be spent trying not to think of all the happy loved up couples out there. :sour:
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Mine will be spent trying not to think of all the happy loved up couples out there. :sour:

haha, i'll be consuming my body weight in chocolate and doing the same, wanna join? :flirt:
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    haha, i'll be consuming my body weight in chocolate and doing the same, wanna join? :flirt:

I'm in :d
  • Options
    Me tooooooo!
  • Options
    w00t! we will have an anti-valentines day chat on that monday!
  • Options
    wish i could join you all!

but ill be stuck at school aswell..
    in lessons where im stuck right next to my ex!
    :)