Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

vibrator concerns... :S

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ladies, gents.

I got an issue, basically i have split up the relationship with my gf in emotional and physical, the emotional bit is fantastic but physical...

She is the "kinda" religous girl and wants to wait until marriage for sex. However, i have fingered and recieved handjobs and shit.

Suddenly last week, i found out that she did not enjoy me fingering cause of the "location" which i thought was a bullshit excuse, we did it in a semi-private place such as cinemas. When we first started this, we used to got the park and do it and she used to LOVE it! she told me even that she liked it that time.

On monday we had this chat. My ebay account was banned so i was using hers with her permission offcourse, and i had to check everything through her email. I recieved the products but one of the products had a problem and while contacting the seller, i had to find the order number so started searching in the subfolders and found an order on last sunday for a vibrator (some bunny shit).

Should i feel threatened? What should i do? I mean we have fantastic days all around but wtf?

i dont knw what to do

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if that was me I would have problems with the location as well, I mean, the cinema?! you do realise they have CCTV camera's in there (primarily to stop people recording the films)... so they could probably see what you were up to.

Have you tried being somewhere more private? She may appreciate that more. I wouldn't worry about the vibrator either, some girls like to use one. You could even use it on her if that's your kind of thing- maybe a bit of variety will allow her to enjoy it again?
    if that was me I would have problems with the location as well, I mean, the cinema?! you do realise they have CCTV camera's in there (primarily to stop people recording the films)... so they could probably see what you were up to.

Have you tried being somewhere more private? She may appreciate that more. I wouldn't worry about the vibrator either, some girls like to use one. You could even use it on her if that's your kind of thing- maybe a bit of variety will allow her to enjoy it again?
    This.

Cinemas aren't exactly PRIVATE are they? I would feel uncomfortable with doing that (well...a little...but I'm a bit of a hussy. I can imagine I definitely would if I was younger and less experienced and stuff) as well. Especially if there are loads of other people there. Good lord.
    Sorry, I have to agree with your GF here, a cinema really isn't a good place for this sort of thing. a) it's not very intimate surroundings b) you could actually be breaking the law in terms of "public decency"

As for the vibrator, don't take this personally. I'm always amazed by how many men take this as some sort of personal slight on their performance. I see it differently because I like to know that my partner knows what pleases her and is comfortable in her own sexuality. I've also found that using them together can be serious fun...