Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which fridge to buy??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Morning all,

I am new to this forum and I would really appreciate it if you helped me.
I will be moving into my new flat next month and I have to buy myself kitchen wear including a new fridge.
So now, am just a student and dont have too much money and I was wondering you had any ideas or suggestions for a good and reasonable priced fridge? I was thinking of an AEG like these ones but not too sure to be honest since I find them a bit expenisve... I am not too technical but would like to get all the normal features without getting too fancy.

I would like to hear your recommendations or suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You don't have much money but can afford a brand new fridge? Why not get a second hand one?
    fridge spam!!
    fridge spam!!

Lol! I thought that too! :)
    John Lewis own brand are good fridges, (i think they're actually re-badged Hotpoints or something) we have one.
    all the normal features like errrrrr. keeping food cool?

A fridge is a fridge

unless youre going for one of them big ol' yankee ones which i secretly covet
    all the normal features like errrrrr. keeping food cool?

A fridge is a fridge

unless youre going for one of them big ol' yankee ones which i secretly covet

All about aesthetics :p . Our fridge is a gunmetal silver colour, very smart looking and half the price of a badged brand
    phone me, I'll sell you a fridge, on extended payment terms, with a warranty, and you'll end the call feeling chuffed- like you've just got a right bargain.