Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

taboo - not ladylike

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wasn't really sure where to put this it is embarassing and gross.

my pubes grow al the way up my bum inside my buttocks. i have used hair removing cream but it always ends up sore for a few day and by the time the soreness has gone the hair is coming back. its imposible to wax yourself there. Ive heard jokes men make about "back,sack and crack waxes" but im so embarased about it. do any other girls have this? how do you deal with it? does anyone get waxed there or are u a waxer and have you been asked to wax there? men does it bother u? im so down about this, my boyfriend had a less hairy bum than me:crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Different people have different amounts of hair, it's certainly not unusual to have hair in your 'crack'. I can only speak for myself here, but no, a bit of hair doesn't bother me at all. It's natural and it is normal.
    its perfectly normal, although most women remove it when they do their bikini line. Its normal to grow it though, although less than men. We're only mammals after all.
    if its really really hairy, like a mans, then maybe get your hormone levels checked at the doctor as it can be a symptom of other things, but if its just a bit, then its nothing to worry about, and its up to you how you remove it, or if you want to remove it.
    i just find it an awkward place to tend too. interested in what other girls do to remove hair here.
    i just find it an awkward place to tend too. interested in what other girls do to remove hair here.
    Shave.

It's quite awkward but you get the hang of it, and it removes the majority of it.
    Shave.

It's quite awkward but you get the hang of it, and it removes the majority of it.

:yes:
    Shave.

Yep this. Its actually not to hard when you have your own way of doing it
    Shave.

its not that awkward. If youre worried you could use one of those protector razors so you dont cut yourself
    its not that awkward. If youre worried you could use one of those protector razors so you dont cut yourself
    If you haven't done it before, it can be. Maybe I just can't bend that way properly ;o.
    if you get a professional wax down there, they will usually ask you if you want your bum done too. Its not seen as any big deal or worse than doing your fanny. They chose that job, so theyre not weirded out by bums. They expect it