Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Obligatory World of Warcraft Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Few island and bits added on to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, Mount Hyjal in Kalim. Main bits are goona be the big whirlpool in the centre, Deepholm is the new Dalaran
  • Options
    Thanks once again RS. I think you are officially TheSite's WoW encyclopaedia :-)
  • Options
    Been larking about with Archaeology tonight, rather fun. will take a long time, but im not rushing to level this time, gonna relax and have fun
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Been larking about with Archaeology tonight, rather fun. will take a long time, but im not rushing to level this time, gonna relax and have fun

I'll be pausing to explore a bit more and actually read the quest text maybe once i get my main up to 85 and gearing for heroics/raids, then my alt can take her time levelling up as well.
  • Options
    I'm concentrating on Hyjal first, it's more mystical and lore led, which is what i like. I'ts a right old laugh being a worgen now :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Amazon fucked up my girlfriends order for Cata, so now I have to wait until Christmas =(
  • Options
    Aww, gutted for you Pirate. Amazon didn't cock up my TLK expansion in 2008 but I did get it a week later than the supposed deployment date.

I said earlier in this topic that I would just get it from Tesco. I went in-store today, and there it was, 20+ copies of the Cataclyst in the games section. It's installed and registered but now I'm in a 45-minute queue for my server :-P
  • Options
    Enchanters - You can't get your runed elementium rod until you're 84. When you're 84, get the quest off the board in SW that takes you to the Twilight Highlands. Once there, you complete a chain of quests to make the npc's visible on a small island to the SE. There's a vendor there, like the one in Dalaran, that sells enchants, runed elementium rod recipe and an enchanters vanity pet. :)
  • Options
    Cheers for the heads up RS. Something like that is an example of something I would never have been able to work out myself.
  • Options
    See ? I say to you what you need to do and you understand. All i get in fucking /2 is WTB runed elementium rod ad nauseum, and even when you explain its bop and how to get it, they twats still carry on.
  • Options
    Oh dear god RS, what you just wrote is just too true.

The number of times I've seen people write "WTB Cruel Barb!!!!11", is unreal.
  • Options
    What's a cruel barb ? :)

Oh and get matey with

Enchanter - Off hands can be enchanted now

Scribe - Some cracking relics and off hands can be made by them, even one for PvP

Alchemist - Potion of Deepholm (ports you too Deepholm) Potion of treasure tracking (lots of extra goodies off mobs)
  • Options
    Can I mention how much I hate you all right now?

*cries about mobile sodding internet and sodding disconnects every five minutes*
  • Options
    RS, don't you remember what the cruel barb was? It was one of the drops from the final boss of Dead Mines. Therefore, it's BOP. Then you had numbnuts who'd /s or /1 "WTB Cruel Barb!!!11". If you were Horde though, then I understand, because Dead Mines was the first Alliance instance.
  • Options
    Deadmines, that was a long time ago :) Love the music. Blizz usually do quite well on music scores. Could listen to the music in Kelp'Thaar forest for hours, and sometime do :)

Got alchemy maxxed, 523 enchanting, but still a load of recipe to be bought from Twilight Highlands, same for JC. And Inscription is about 522. Got a 5 point recipe to go on that but it requires something pretty 'unique'. Made a lot of cash in LK, so just bought crap loads of ore and herbs, then my 2 gatherers can take it easy when it quiet downs a bit to get their skills up.
  • Options
    Oh alliance, keep you HS to SW. You can go to Vash, Hyjal and Deepholm (probably Uldum too) from SW. At the mo, you can only go from Deepholm to SW, and u can get potion ports to Deepholm.
  • Options
    Yes, you can port to Uldum :)
  • Options
    Well, we're obviously all playing too much to post :)

What u think of it all ?

Sick of fucking ninjas in dungeons, blizz REALLY need to get this sorted. People really should relearn CC, you're never gonna raid or do heroics if you dont.

I'm in love with Kelp'thaar forest. The music is beautiful.

Got my worgey prest to 85 last week, dear God healing is mana intensive now. 89k mana, about 4k mp5 and i still run out, eep !
  • Options
    Well, we're obviously all playing too much to post :)

What u think of it all ?

Sick of fucking ninjas in dungeons, blizz REALLY need to get this sorted. People really should relearn CC, you're never gonna raid or do heroics if you dont.

I'm in love with Kelp'thaar forest. The music is beautiful.

Got my worgey prest to 85 last week, dear God healing is mana intensive now. 89k mana, about 4k mp5 and i still run out, eep !

healing in pugs makes me want to reach for the vodka bottle mostly, and maybe a shotgun.

Although i have had some awesome groups where tank knew how to mark, dps knew how to CC and interrupt, almost makes it worth it. Think i am gonna stick mainly to guild runs from now on.

Shaman is 85 and gearing up and pally is now on 84. Been taking it fairly easy as here's far too much gold to be made atm! Best thing so far, finding someone to craft vial of the sands for 2k fee, then selling it on ah for 25-35k profit :D
  • Options
    Vials are going for about 70k on my server

Made several darkmoon sets. All my characters have a volcanic deck and the priest has a tsunami deck. Tsunami/Earthquake/Hurricaine sell quite well, not sold 1 volcanic and it's quite a good card. Too many people underestimiating the power of mastery rating.
  • Options
    I hate you guys so much :(
  • Options
    Vials are going for about 70k on my server

Made several darkmoon sets. All my characters have a volcanic deck and the priest has a tsunami deck. Tsunami/Earthquake/Hurricaine sell quite well, not sold 1 volcanic and it's quite a good card. Too many people underestimiating the power of mastery rating.

Yeah, i've been selling them for around 65-75k each.

About to start crafting darkmoon cards, going to pray the the RNG god that i get some full decks.
  • Options
    Don't, I have 13 Ace of stones :(

Im hoping, when the DMF starts in the new year, things will sell
  • Options
    On the trial til Christmas, god flying in the old world is long overdue.
  • Options
    Got 17 Ulduar ach's last night... Including Starcaller. Yet another title I'll likely never use -.-
  • Options
    I got someone banned, and i mean banned/account deleted not suspended :D Well it wasn't me as such, but my report on profanity and harassment was obvioulsy the straw that broke the camels back. Serves him right, obnoxious little shit.

So many angry people play warcraft :)

7 canoipc jars no bloody mount recipe :( but i did get the doll trinket for my priest from archaeology which is fantabulous

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/64645
  • Options
    I'm so tempted to level my druid to 85 and farm arch for the mount... need it on my DK :3
  • Options
    I got someone banned, and i mean banned/account deleted not suspended :D Well it wasn't me as such, but my report on profanity and harassment was obvioulsy the straw that broke the camels back. Serves him right, obnoxious little shit.

So many angry people play warcraft :)

7 canoipc jars no bloody mount recipe :( but i did get the doll trinket for my priest from archaeology which is fantabulous

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/64645

I still have absolutely bugger all from archaeology! Thankfully a guildie can now make vial of the sands for me but finally had a competitor move into the market, first thing done is undercut by 15k =/
  • Options
    Ive had most of the useless crap off archaeology, mainly NE things that change u or make stupid things happen. got the raptor mount and pet from fossils and my next dwarf is the clockwork gnome