Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Hey, newbie here :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, this is my first time posting on TheSite.org, and wanted to introduce myself!
I've been having a hard time with depression lately, and I know some people are a lot more depressed than me. I don't hurt myself and rarely think suicidal thoughts, but I still tend to suffer. It's good to know I'm not alone in that way. :D I mostly suffer because of a fear of mine that nobody in my rather small world shares, and so, I feel very lonely.
Anyway, I'm mostly drawn to this site because I love a guy that I rarely even see. I talk with him when I do, but still, I guess I just don't know what to do.
Well, I've read some of TheSite's info, and it's very helpful! I'd like to thank you. :D
I'm looking forward to a good time on thesite.org.

~sparklfli
Fli higher than eagles. ;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi and Welcome. I just joined here as well and so far the people have been really friendly. I hope that you find the same.

Elsie Xxx
    Welcome dear :)

Hope you find all the advice and things you need x
    Welcome to the boards :wave: