Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why am i even here?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've had a really shit day at school and i'm just loosing the will to try any more. i don't have anything in common with people and i hate big groups of people. i could quite easily go a day without speaking to any one. i feel more and more down and often end up crying. i am loosing interest in my work and my sleep pattern is really messed up. i lie in bed awake till the early hours of the morning and can't shut off my emotions. i keep getting to the point where i feel like going and telling my head of year everything but never get there instead it's just building up the the point where i'll crumble. i need help but i am not ready to admit what i've been doing.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awww hunnie, *hug*'s xx

i know it doesn't seem like it at the moment, but things will get better! and some days i do still feel like this, but there are some good days too now.

Just hang on, and dont lose hope! xx

is there anyway you can talk to sombody, like a councellor, at all, because you dont have to tell them anything about what you have done if you dont want to.. just say that your having a hard time and want somebody to talk to ? x

and remember, its not a bad thing to not like being in big groups! x