Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Breastfeeding, an act of paedophilia?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's okay, I think it's over now. xD
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Oh FFS !! I've bought you a pomegranate and strawberry bath time kit for Christmas now i've got to go out and get 2 larges breasts and a Kit-Kit. I wish you'd make your mind up. :D

Oi, it's nearly the end of Jan, where's my crimbo pressie?
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    First of all, Calling me a Troll is kinda funny, what Trolls have a post count of 15203 (+1) including this one and has been a member of this forum for close to 8 years

Hellfire is what Hellfire is, and that is mos def NOT a troll.
  • Options
    the Westermarck effect will keep all of you who are freaked out about breastfeeding in check yo

Oh go on then, if you're not a troll yourself, do expand.
  • Options
    Yes, katralla. We get it. Hellfire is not a troll. And it doesn't take more than a google search to know what the Westermarck effect is.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    *tiptoes out of the thread*

Put your toe and heel taps on and noisily cramp roll the fuck out of the thread- you don't need to tiptoe around here.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Put your toe and heel taps on and noisily cramp roll the fuck out of the thread- you don't need to tiptoe around here.

lol. hi k :wave:
  • Options
    Oh go on then, if you're not a troll yourself, do expand.

It appears certain people here can't read, as I already did this in my rebuttal to Hellfire's moronic post yo
  • Options
    It appears certain people here can't read, as I already did this in my rebuttal to Hellfire's moronic post yo

Ha, you know how to make yourself at home huh,

You looking to make friends on here or just be a twat?
  • Options
    It probably didn't help that you lambasted him before. And Dr. Doom, it's probably not helping your rapport by continuing the aggression after it's been resolved with Hellfire. XD
  • Options
    Jesus WEPT, people.

New person comes on forum.

New person sees thread which still sits on the front page.

New person reads first post of thread without looking at who posted it/what their (entirely irrelevant, I might add) post count is.

New person makes a comment on the content of the post.

OH HEY NEW PERSON, LET'S FLAME YOU AND THEN GET PISSED OFF WHEN YOU GET DEFENSIVE!

You lot (Hellfire :yeees: ) need to remember your own bloody posting etiquette.
  • Options
    Jesus WEPT, people.

New person comes on forum.

New person sees thread which still sits on the front page.

New person reads first post of thread without looking at who posted it/what their (entirely irrelevant, I might add) post count is.

New person makes a comment on the content of the post.

OH HEY NEW PERSON, LET'S FLAME YOU AND THEN GET PISSED OFF WHEN YOU GET DEFENSIVE!

You lot (Hellfire :yeees: ) need to remember your own bloody posting etiquette.

:yes:
  • Options
    I felt like reviving it yo

Had you anything interesting to add that might have been a reasonable thing to have done.

It doesn't seem that you do, so it seems that it wasn't.

One might suspect you were trying to boost highland classified google rank by reviving this thread.

Hellfire - do we really still need the link to the original? you pretty much posted the piece in its entirety.
  • Options
    Had you anything interesting to add that might have been a reasonable thing to have done.

Ignorance is bliss for some posters here, it seems.

What I added was interesting and relevant to the thread; it's up to the rest of the posters to continue the conversation and continue to make it interesting. The thread got derailed and took a downward spiral because of those criticizing a certain aspect of my post.

But hey, it's cool, I know now where those posters and I stand on here yo, haters gonna hate
  • Options
    Ignorance is bliss for some posters here, it seems.

What I added was interesting and relevant to the thread; it's up to the rest of the posters to continue the conversation and continue to make it interesting. The thread got derailed and took a downward spiral because of those criticizing a certain aspect of my post.

But hey, it's cool, I know now where those posters and I stand on here yo, haters gonna hate

It was neither interesting or terribly relevant.
  • Options
    I found it interesting and relevant.
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    It was neither interesting or terribly relevant.

Care to explain why, oh sage of relevancy? All I see is your impotence at conversation showing
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Oi, it's nearly the end of Jan, where's my crimbo pressie?

I ate the Kit Kat and gave the breasts to Calvin to take to Thailand if he can't cop off.

:lol: at this thread. What a fucking twat
    [size=+4]Yo[/size]
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Woah :eek2: from all angles.

Can I just clarify that the act of bumping a thread like this isn't really about etiquette - it's kinda true that on a slower forum on a debate based thread (that isn't about a timely personal issues) there's no harm in responding if you have a new angle on the issues. HOWEVER, posting simply to say you think the OP is a troll is pretty offensive and as Big Gay says, not really adding anything that interesting. Nevertheless, the overreaction to this whole episode has been quite stark and I'd say lets all try and stop blowing things out of proportion.

Anyhow, gonna close this now, as I'd say we're done. ;)
This discussion has been closed.