Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rough aunties

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
has anybody seen this documentary? my friend was telling me about it, she said even though its very upsetting its really worth a watch so i just watched it on channel 4 OD. I think i cried all the way through it and it made me feel pretty helpless but also really in awe of what those women do. inspiring.

heres the link just in case anybody wants to watch it. warning though its about women working with children in south africa who have been sexually abused so its not the nicest of things.

does anybody else have any recommendations of good documentaries they've watched? online would be a bonus as im working my way through the 4OD ones.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one born every minute :yes:

although, i'll warn you, if you emotional like me, it will make you cry everytime!
    i already watch that :D and yes, i cry every time a baby comes out. id be the worst ever midwife.
    haha, same!

i get really emotional! i think when i give birth to my own i'll be balling my eyes out like a mard arse, lol!

i get really emotional! i think when i give birth to my own i'll be balling my eyes out like a mard arse, lol!

with pain ;)