Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Favourite drug line

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
in music? Hi my name is Alex and I'm a drug addict name any illegal substance on this planet, I've had it,
Leave anything valuable lying around and I'll grab it, I'll do absolutely anything to support my habit,
'Cos without my buzz I'm a nervous wreck, an insecure smackhead running out of veins to inject,
Reality checks get me so upset, gonna make me realise my life's a fucking mess and I ain't got no where to go 'cos my Family hates me, paranoia sets in and the whole worlds against me, so I buy another 20 bag of scag,
Take it all in one go like an arsehole being fucked by a fag, and all my worries get washed away in an instant,
Yo as soon as the rush hits my brain there's a distance, between fact and fiction the truth hurts so much though I've Become a slave to this addiction, I owe dangerous people money I can't afford to pay, every penny gets spent on this Buzz my body craves, it's man made, A grade, powder with a dark shade I'm too far gone now to ever be saved'I'm Dead and buried

I'm dead and buried oh yeah,
There ain't no hope left for me in this world no,
I'm dead already,
Can never live in heaven when I live in hell,
I'm living in hell'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe its the schitzophrenia talking but LOL
    jungo87 wrote:
    Favourite Drug line?
    G wrote:
    Just say no!
    :)
    jungo87 wrote: »
    in music? Hi my name is Alex and I'm a drug addict name any illegal substance on this planet, I've had it,
    Leave anything valuable lying around and I'll grab it, I'll do absolutely anything to support my habit,
    'Cos without my buzz I'm a nervous wreck, an insecure smackhead running out of veins to inject,
    Reality checks get me so upset, gonna make me realise my life's a fucking mess and I ain't got no where to go 'cos my Family hates me, paranoia sets in and the whole worlds against me, so I buy another 20 bag of scag,
    Take it all in one go like an arsehole being fucked by a fag, and all my worries get washed away in an instant,
    Yo as soon as the rush hits my brain there's a distance, between fact and fiction the truth hurts so much though I've Become a slave to this addiction, I owe dangerous people money I can't afford to pay, every penny gets spent on this Buzz my body craves, it's man made, A grade, powder with a dark shade I'm too far gone now to ever be saved'I'm Dead and buried

I'm dead and buried oh yeah,
    There ain't no hope left for me in this world no,
    I'm dead already,
    Can never live in heaven when I live in hell,
    I'm living in hell'

"Now the drugs don't work
    They just make you worse"
    Teagan wrote: »
    "Now the drugs don't work
    They just make you worse"

That is a good song too
    Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.
    Es are good.
    reality is for people who cant handle drugs
    "We are all on drugs, yeah
    Never gettin' enough
    We are all on drugs, yeah
    Give me some of that stuff
    Wooo!!!"
    reality is for people who cant handle drugs

Reality is sooo boring.
    Perhaps we should test that theory though? Ah, na, fuck it, cba.