Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

users leaving and then coming back with new names

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote: »
    As to not annoy Suzy, I was my name, I have left and re-registered for the reason posted above :p Now just need to delete about 5k of my old posts.

:thumb:
  • Options
    hi there.

I don't mind being 'revealed' :p

sorry if I've pissed you off Suzy, or anyone else. honestly didn't mean to!

I used to be Violette, then a few years ago I had a problem with a few people and wanted my posts and identity deleting, but then I got over myself and wanted to come back so I registered as kezia and here I am. I think I did write who I was at the time but I don't come back very often and just for advice really!

Oh and GirlInterrupted is me which I recently just found the password for and I found it funny because of how I used to write and how old it was so I posted a few times randomly as that.

to clear it up, I'm steph, used to be Violette, knew jake0, and post very sporadically.

:)
  • Options
    Oh.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Oh, you're GirlInterrupted too- I'm sure I thought that was an old blahblahblah moniker.
    It did, but differently...er...done?
  • Options
    Oh my head!
  • Options
    i did have that username a long time ago but i wasnt aware at the time of making it that someone else had it :blush: i have had so many usernames but only 3 accounts! i had to close my first account after i stupidly left my laptop open and a close family member saw what i had been posting (this was like 6/7 years ago!). i closed my second account as this place was really upsetting me (a few years ago). however, after a while i wanted to come back (we all do, haha!) so started using an old account that i used to use when i wanted to be anonymous rather than opening up a new account. i've changed my username a few times but thats only because i get bored of it sometimes (and i sometimes get scared that someone in real life might realise its me and follow what i post...its happened before!). i never come back and go "i used to post here but i'm not telling you who i am though". i either tell you or just don't mention that i'm an old user.

i would appreciate it if people wouldn't refer to my old usernames/my real life name on here. i like to remain a bit anonymous. obviously not from you guys but people in real life.

i am actually tempted at the minute to completely close my account so people can't search my posts. i really do get paranoid sometimes that someone in real life will work out its me and read all the personal stuff i've posted.
  • Options
    i am actually tempted at the minute to completely close my account so people can't search my posts. i really do get paranoid sometimes that someone in real life will work out its me and read all the personal stuff i've posted.

me too, i've been posting on here for years and wasn't so cautious about the personal stuff i posted before, now i am. it'd be nice to just get rid of all my old posts but it would take ages
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Well duh cuntychops yeah i do know how to use it but i want someones personal opinion. :rolleyes:

LOL:heart: