Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Be Naughty.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone on this site? If so, any good.

Although I'm not a paying for the site yet, I seem to be getting a few messages from lasses everyday.

Comments

• Options
    You sure they aren't being paid to get your attention so you join the site?
  • Options
    Thats what I was thinking. I always think that whenever I join something like this site.
  • Options
    unless you've done something to your profile that you didn't to the others, I'd say there is a fair chance they're not sincere.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Ha I remember that site now me and my mates were playing around on it once using picture from t'internet andl avin a false profile, thats whats funny you just ad 2 b there we got so many boys attention! :p x
  • Options
    Angel_Abi wrote: »
    Ha I remember that site now me and my mates were playing around on it once using picture from t'internet andl avin a false profile, thats whats funny you just ad 2 b there we got so many boys attention! :p x

And those profiles are sooo f*cking annoying
  • Options
    I've had plenty of messages on the site. And I decided to delete my profile today. I've read on the internet that the site is moreorless a scam. So now I'm looking at some different websites.