Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fed Up !! Wish I Wasnt Here.. Sat Night Ended Bad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ARGHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEPRESSED HURT ANGRY
Something happened on sat night and i feel like i cant tell any1... every body is pushing me away...
i feel like no1 wants to know but they find out they'll will feel f*kin gulity.. so upset right now.. i dont knw who to turn to only one thing i cant take this crap anymore im a failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Hey,

We're here if you need to vent, talk more and explore what's happened over the weekend, or about anything for that matter.

Take care :)
  • Options
    i was assulted plz dnt say police just wana no how to cope
  • Options
    i was assulted plz dnt say police just wana no how to cope

sry to hear happened to ya depressed*hug* have you told anyone?
  • Options
    Yep told care worker etc
    but now just need help to forget y'know :(
    My necks in so much pain can barely eat or drink which obv dont bother me but pain does and cant take nothing as hard to swallow ma neck is swallon :(
    xx
  • Options
    That's great you've been able to tell someone. What did she advise?

It's difficult to advise you to forget about it, as sometimes that means sweeping it under the carpet. Like any problem, it's better to work through it, so that it doesn't come back to hurt you again. So keep posting and talk to the people that support you.

If your neck is in pain you may need to see a medical professional at GP, walk-in centre or A&E? Otherwise just rest take it easy.

Take care :)
  • Options
    hey guys thanks for not judging
    she advised docs nd police police is a no no just wanna forget
    went docs today and he sed its swallon xx
  • Options
    Did the docs give you anything to help with it? I’m so sorry this happened to you. *hug* I totally understand not wanting to go to the police (I never did either) but I agree with Harry. I wouldn’t advise you to try and forget what happened. It may seem like a good idea now, but memories can’t stay hidden forever and you might find that in the future, the memory of what happened may suddenly come back and if that happens it can be very scary.

Trying to make yourself forget something can be very difficult in the first place as well. Often the more we want to forget something, the more we think about it. It’s a catch 22 really. I’m sorry you feel like everyone is pushing you away. Being assaulted is a horrible thing to have to go through but doing it alone just makes everything worse.

Please remember this, you can ignore everything else if you want, but please remember; you are not a failure. Being assaulted does not mean that you are weak. Something happened to you that you couldn’t control. It doesn’t make you any less of a person. I actually think that the fact you were able to post this on here shows you have quite a lot of courage. I would never have been able to do that. Stay strong and good luck. Xxx
  • Options
    Im blocking bits out and just cannot tell care worker she knows i was assulted but not some of it was sexually he bit ma boob soooo fookin hard and pulled it so much wudnt let go, he also hurt me down below and made me bleed and swallon for 3 days :(
    I HATE myselff soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all my fault,
    i shudnt of met him shudnt of got with him in first place,
    its my fault because hes bloody good mates with a girl who assulted me
    2 yrs ago, I cant win i cant do this !!

my neck is killing me and doc wudnt give me nothing for pain
    as swallen and will go down on its own :(

xxx
  • Options
    Hi there

It sounds like you are in agony and you are blaming yourself for what happened - because you were in the same space as him. I don't believe that it is EVER a woman's fault who is assaulted.
    You have been through a really traumatic ordeal. I feel very sad that this happened to you.

You might want to just forget about it for the moment - I get that its a very difficult thing to think and talk about and your feelings may be overwhelming about it. However if you do want to talk then you might want to find your nearest Rape Crisis centre here. Different centres have different provisions but they all offer support for those who've experienced any form of sexual violence - helplines and/or counselling and will go at your pace - definitely no pressure to report what happened.

And do let us know how you get on too.

If the swelling doesn't go down, please go back to your doctor for more treatment and medication. Are any over the counter pain killers helping?

Take care :wave:
  • Options
    hang in there girl
  • Options
    thanks ppl :(
    just wanna forget but cant help but punish myself
    neck still hurts tiny bit been a week nd 1 day x
  • Options
    Emma_REmma_R Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
    Hello!

Glad to hear your neck is on the mend and is a bit less painful. Please don't feel you have to punish yourself - none of this is your fault. You may feel as though you in some way encouraged it or allowed it to happen. This is a very common feeling to have. But it's important to remember that, even though you may feel like that, the person who assaulted you has all the responsibility for what happened. Not you.

If you feel like coming back for more help, support or advice from people here don't hesitate - there are lots of people who may have had a similar experience to yours and will be able to help you understand the way you're feeling.

take care and keep looking after yourself and resting up.

xx
  • Options
    thanks emily but i shud of known because his best m8 assulted me too :(
  • Options
    Hey depressedgal,

Just to reiterate what people have rightly said - none of this is your fault, just because the friend has assaulted you in the past, doesn't mean that you should have known. They are different people. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Hope you feeling OK. Take care :)