Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

mehh

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
dunno whos still on here :/ feel like shit. got some paracetamol and im now calmer. which is making me debate whether to take them or not. seeing as theyve calmed me down just having them on me. taking them is very tempting. i dont know. :banghead: i dont know what i want to do. except get very, very, very drunk. :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heyy

Has anything happened to make u feel like this? Is there anyone u can talk to when u feel down? Maybe even just coming on here x
    It's not a good idea to keep on taking paracetamol, maybe u could ask your doctor for medication to help calm u down? x
    Take Care *hug*
    xx
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    not anymore. everyone thinks i'm completely self centred. my bf is goign to stop complaining about the things i do to prove it. i feel so isolated i cant even deal with seeing my best friend. i know why everyone's saing it cos just by rereading this i can see its 'I' and 'me' over and over again. I just dont know what to do. i didnt realise and i have been trying to make sure other peoples happiness is before mine. i suppose with some people they just can't be fixed and they're just bad. I dont want to be like that but i dont really have a choice do i? especially seeing i havent been doing it on purpose.
    i want my box back. the box inside my head i was in and had the two other people looking after me. i just want it back cos i wasnt even here. the less im here the more happiness for everyone else and myself. hmm.
  • Options
    heya

you're not bad, you're not a bad person *hug*
    All you need is to have someone to listen to u and give u love and attention, because that's what u deserve. People shouldnt be calling u self centered, from my view at reading that u're just someone who needs to be listen to so u can be happier xx
    I'm sure that's not true, if u went away or were here less people would miss u xx
    You deserve to be happy, take care xx
  • Options
    Hi Annaarrr!!,

I am sorry you are feeling so down. The need to take something or do something to make yourself feel better is a natural instinct, there are however, things you can do to help you deal with urges or find other coping mechanisms. This article would be worth reading: http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/selfharm/dealingwithurges

As ghostlife mentioned, how about visiting your GP and mentioning how you feel and see what your options are?
    If you feel you cannot even face your best friend, is there anyone else in your life you could speak to?
    Perhaps if you don't want to speak to anyone you know, you could talk to someone anonymously - calling Samaritans can help, do you think you could do this?

It seems that being told by your closest friends and boyfriend that you are self-centered has greatly affected you, so perhaps telling those people how you feel could help? Give yourself time to heal though as clearly they hurt you, and don't be too hard on yourself.

Please do not hesitate to keep posting here.

Good luck *hug*