Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

this is my first post so sorry if it has been asked before. I am looking for some recommendations on something that will improve our sex life. My gf has lost her sex drive, which she believes is down to stress at work and possibly a change in contraception. She wants to get this back and wonders if there is something that she can take to " get her in the mood"? Any suggestions?

I would like any suggestions of something that will improve my own performance ( last longer etc). I had previously taken a pill call "aurelio" or something that was brilliant but I can no longer find this. Any other suggestions?

We are both keen to improve our sex life, we are both very happy with each other ( recently engaged) and are open to any suggestions.

Your help is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    MCGrammarMCGrammar Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi Saturn77

Welcome to TheSite! :wave:

It sounds like you’re both experiencing very different problems with your sex life- there’s a good article on TheSite about mismatched sex drives that you might like to take a look at first off. Your girlfriend’s right in thinking that stress and contraception can affect her libido, along with a whole host of other things, such as depression or worries about the relationship. She might want to consider changing her contraception, switching to a healthier diet, or , if she’s really worried, visiting her doctor. In terms of supplements and medication that could help improve her sex drive, iVillage has a good article on herbal and natural remedies which she might want to look into.

As far as improving your own performance, there are several drugs available on the NHS which you may wish to discuss with your doctor if you’re experiencing premature ejaculation. I can’t find any references on the internet to the pill that you took in the past, but always be cautious when purchasing medication from the internet. You can also buy desensitising creams from most sex shops, and condoms can also help reduce sensitivity to help you last longer.

There are lots of other, non-medicinal, ways to improve your performance in bed, such as taking a deep breath as you feel your climax approaching (this will briefly switch off the ejaculation reflex), squeezing below the tip of your penis when the climax is imminent for ten to 20 seconds and during sex, stopping and starting helps to lengthen the time taken to reach climax, and can be combined with the squeeze technique.

Finally, it sound like you’ve got a really open relationship with your girlfriend and it’s great that you’re able to discuss this with one another. If you feel that there are underlying problems, however, you might want to think about working towards resolving these which can in turn reduce stress and improve your sex life.

Hope this helps!
    xx
  • Options
    Many thanks for your reply. I would find it very difficult to discuss with a doctor that is why I have been getting pulls online. If anyone had any suggestions of a good one to improve my performance I would really appreciate it
  • Options
    There isn't a magic pill. If there was it would be the biggest seller in history.

More to the point, buying drugs from the internet is a very, very bad idea. You have no idea what is in them and they could actually do you much more harm that you imagine.

You would do as well to read this thread http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=144471

Although the reasons may be different, many of the answers are actually the same.
  • Options
    MCGrammar wrote: »
    In terms of supplements and medication that could help improve her sex drive, iVillage has a good article on herbal and natural remedies which she might want to look into.

Just an aside, but as Dara O'Brien and Ben Goldacre would point out, herbal and "natural" remedies have been around for millenia. Over time man has scientifically tested them.

Those that worked we now call "medicine".
  • Options
    use your brain. Its the sexiest part of your body,which starts the ball rolling.This is why when i am with my guy, I am already in the mood of sex,thinking about all the naughty things i want to do with him.This sets the tone for a night of incredible, mind bending gotta have a cigar after....SEX .
  • Options
    Toys, KY Jelly(any type of jelly)...maybe it is becuz ur sex life is boring?