Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

why is candy or chocolate goof for you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For my ELA class, we have to create a persuasive essay on why candy or chocolate is good for you, have any reasons??

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Because you need a little bit of all food groups, carbohydrates, sugar etc for a healthy balanced diet. Just constantly eating fruit and veg is bad for you, you need some sugar in there somewhere
  • Options
    lol i kinda have those points already.
  • Options
    Treat, reward, sugar high to get you through something where short term bursts are required, fun, social, sharing, celebration.
  • Options
    kay thnx ppls, thats all i needed :d
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Because you need a little bit of all food groups, carbohydrates, sugar etc for a healthy balanced diet. Just constantly eating fruit and veg is bad for you, you need some sugar in there somewhere

rofl. apart from the fact that there is PLENTY of sugar in fruit, you don't need sugar at all. They have been linked to a couple of health risks. You can get your carbohydrates need entirely from "good" carbohydrates, like starch.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    there is PLENTY of sugar in fruit

Yeah, we have a teacher who hasn't eaten any sugar (except fruit sugar) for 10 years. And she went 2 years without eating fruit sugars as well! x