Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Didn't know where to post this really but decided that relationships would be the best place..

In January I'm going to be spending a week with someone special, not going away anywhere (this isn't an option) but we will be living together alone.

Anyone have any ideas of the different things we can do?
I mean there's only so much sex and sleeping you can do.. lol

Money wont really be a problem, as long as it isn't too expensive
(I live near Cardiff in Wales to give you an idea of the kind of places we could go perhaps?)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get some good movies as well :)
    I'm panicking because I don't want to bore him as stupid as it sounds, hes a sweetheart though so I doubt it, I just want to think of some stuff to do whilst he's here :/

Was thinking about getting a load of good films, probably go out for a meal a few times, cinema, shopping...(he likes shopping....you can see why I want to hold onto this one)

I just want to do something different with him as well
    Maybe bake a cake? I know it sounds weird, but I reckon it'd be quite fun!
    A whole week alone with a girl. Eating, drinking, watching movies, shopping, sleeping and having sex....

If he does get bored then he has a problem! Think you are worrying too much :yes:
    Neddy wrote: »
    A whole week alone with a girl. Eating, drinking, watching movies, shopping, sleeping and having sex....

If he does get bored then he has a problem! Think you are worrying too much :yes:

Haha yep, true!
    If he likes cooking thats always fun to do together, or like you said, cinema, shopping or christmassey ice skating if theres a place near you, but cuddling up on the sofa all cosy and warm with a film is the best bet
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Haha yep, true!
    If he likes cooking thats always fun to do together, or like you said, cinema, shopping or christmassey ice skating if theres a place near you, but cuddling up on the sofa all cosy and warm with a film is the best bet

Just going for a walk is nice sometimes too!

TBh I'm insanely jealous. First of the fact this guy gets to have this week and secondly that the girl still wants to do more for him. Lucky sod! :D
    Lol he deserves it, never met anyone like him, I guess I'm worrying for no reason, I know he wouldn't really get bored with me :) I've already told him he's going to cook me a few meals! and we both love rose, so I can just see us cwtching up, getting drunk and falling into bed most nights haha
    how about a nice cosy meal in a pub

Or a day at the st david's spa hotel place in cardiff