Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Straightening Penis Curvature

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone here tried a penis traction device to straighten their curved penis? If so what were the results?:yes:

Comments

• Options
    daswassup wrote: »
    Has anyone here tried a penis traction device to straighten their curved penis? If so what were the results?:yes:

I've read in many places that a more curved penis hit's a womans G-spot better, giving her quicker/better orgasms. Why would you want to straighten it out?
  • Options
    Because it is bent downward not up so that would only work doggystyle. Also because it is softer & weaker near the middle of the bend so it bends easily & messes things up sometimes.
  • Options
    If it is softer in the bend then the bend is cause by a problem in the underside of your penis. Trying to straighten it is most likely to damage the "good" top bit, leaving you with a very floppy stiffy
  • Options
    maybe iron it. i dunno. Works with my shirts.
  • Options
    I mean honestly, you want to attach some weird "traction device" to your dingle rather than go and see a doctor? :eek2:
  • Options
    Logically the answer is "get it looked at by someone who knows what they're doing" - but emotionally it is more a case of "I'll try anything that avoids my piece of meat being discussed like a piece of meat"