Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Have You Ever...

1235»

Comments

• Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    No, because if we were planning on staying out, we wouldn't have gone home in the first place ;)

Have you ever publicly done a fart so bad, people actually walked away from you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no, but only because it was in a lift :p wrong on so many levels :D
    and I also blamed it on my mate, and got away with it, lol

Have you ever sharted? (fart and shit at the same time)
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    No, because if we were planning on staying out, we wouldn't have gone home in the first place ;)

We had to sneak out past her parents (whos bedroom is right next to the front door) because she wasn't allowed out ;)

"have you ever sharted?"
    eeeewwwwwww nooo thats really gross :yuck:

have you ever fallen over in front of loads of people, on a bus or train when it stops or starts and does that joelty thing?
    Yeah, when walking down it and it did a hard stop. Went flying.

Have you ever slipped on ice when getting off a bus?
    No, I can't say I have.

Have you ever taken food on a walking distance journey because you KNOW you will be accosted by a homeless person on route wanting food?
    No. But I take money, because depending on the homeless person I'd buy them something to eat/drink if I could afford to.

Have you ever rolled down a hill, and rolled in dog shit?
    Not that I can remember.

Have you ever wanted to fail so that you can stop feeling the pressure of having to try?
    katralla wrote: »

Have you ever wanted to fail so that you can stop feeling the pressure of having to try?

No, I get very pissed off if I fail. I got a 6C the other day, and was in a proper mood :grump:

Have you ever started shouting at someone, and then realised it was the wrong person?