Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clothes + Shoes for men

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can anyone recommend any good shops that sell nice,decent shirts,jeans and shoes.
Smart,suit style clothes and also nice smart casual type clothes too.

Also,some decent shoe shops for going out,work and trainers that all look smart and cool.

Obviously not bank breakers and relatively calmly priced.:D

And any decent sprays/colgnes or whatever for men too?

Cheers muchly:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Officers club, top man, burton :) And, Paul Smith aftershaves are lusshhh x
    Yeah... Officers club is good, i also like Peacocks and Mexx :thumb:
    Topman. tkmaxx, and aftershaves i love platinum for men by chanel . x
    UniQlo. Awesome jeans for £20-30, cardigans, v-necks and general jumpers for a bit cheaper. Basically, it's a bit like Topshop / H&M but fewer stupid clothes and not full of total twats. Just good, simple, smartish clothes.
    UniQlo. Awesome jeans for £20-30, cardigans, v-necks and general jumpers for a bit cheaper. Basically, it's a bit like Topshop / H&M but fewer stupid clothes and not full of total twats. Just good, simple, smartish clothes.

That looks like a good shop, ill have to visit :thumb:

One complaint though, on their site im clicking on the pictures of the men in jackets and the subsequent page is not related to the image...

Or am i doing it wrong???

http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/store/clothing/smart-casual/men/#fC02
    Go to the shop is probably best. I would never buy clothes online from a shop I'd never tried before.
    Officers club is good
    Always worth popping into Debenhams. We've got a big one (ooo errr) and there's usually an 'up to 90% off' rail(s) of last seasons fashion which is good for me coz i dont follow fashion. :)

They usually have offers on too, last time was get 1 grt 1 1/2 prcie on jeans. 2 pairs fo rather nice jeans for £45
    Republic has some nice stuff if you can sift through the chav clothes section.
    Urban Outfitters always has nice mens clothes :)
    Cheers guys nice one!!
    Been wanting to update my wardrobe for a while now.......working on the 6 pack and pecs already too:thumb:
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Cheers guys nice one!!
    Been wanting to update my wardrobe for a while now.......working on the 6 pack and pecs already too:thumb:

You can buy those in boots cant you?
    TK MAX ALL THE WAY! :d

If you're willing to sift through the shite, you'll get some excellent finds there.

Otherwise, I'd try the sales in fashion boutiques. Cruise, House of Fraser, whatever you have in your town, there will be some quality clothing at reasonable pricing.

VERY occasionally you might find something in H&M which isn't cheap and shitty. I got an awesome woolen top for about £20 out of there, wish I had bought two :crying:
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend any good shops that sell nice,decent shirts,jeans and shoes.
    Smart,suit style clothes and also nice smart casual type clothes too.

Also,some decent shoe shops for going out,work and trainers that all look smart and cool.

Obviously not bank breakers and relatively calmly priced.:D

And any decent sprays/colgnes or whatever for men too?

Cheers muchly:D
    hi i am new in this site...hope all people will like me...and I know a clothes that will fit for any guys.. : )