Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey there everyone. :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello everyone,
I'm new, just joined the site and thought it best for me to tippy tap out a wee introduction of me and my self. :P (i'll try and keep things short and to the point)

I'm a Musician and a bass player. I play WoW and i ride trials to keep fit.

I joined the site because of some mental problems i seem to face day to day and thought, and through google, this site might help me out. reading other threads of peeps in similar situations to me ect.

I seem to have developed a strong empathetic nature as i've gotten older and this seems to be making me uneasy meeting new people, going out (even tho i play gig's in packed pubs, clubs ect) and being able to deal with day to day life. lol sometime i really do think i'm going mad and live in fear of being alone/single the rest of my life. silly i know!

Well i won't rattle on any more, i think that's a wee bit about me.

Well hey to you all and i hope to learn and giggle from this forum and the people within it.

regards, Bobo

(Bobo being the name i'll use here i think. and for you internet peeps i'm sure through a bit of researching you'll find out who i am... :S)

Comments