Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Helllllo. :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats up! :wave: I'm new to this.. I'm Rachel btw, in-case I forget to tell you my name. I'm 18, and I was googling "Self-harming help" and I came across this site, I live in Australia, Brisbane. And anyway, I've been trying to fight this problem of mine, for many years, since I was about 12.. Last year, I lasted a year without cutting.. I had a falling out with a close friend of mine, and began cutting again.. :/ I'm currently, with someone I love very dearly, and they've inspired me to go and receive help, just to talk to others about it.

So, I came on here, to hear others stories of how they coped with self-harming, any words of wisedom, anything that can help me?

Because, It's incredibly hard for to do with this, the last time I self harmed was about 3 weeks ago, when actually my current boyfriend wanted me to be more happier, he OD a few months ago.. And he's having problems remembering things.

Take care! Rachel <3

Comments