Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

MDMA/LSD Pills??? Such thing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my dealer gave me these pills, he said it was 30% acid, and 70% MDMA. i looked it up on google, and nobody said that there is such thing. so i open the pill up, and it looks like a yellow crystal-ly powder, ALOT like meth. has anybody seen this mdma/acid pill? if so, does it look like a yellow crystal.

i just don't wanna be taking meth lol. thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    get a testing kit before taking it.
    I wouldnt touch it before that.
  • Options
    Sounds like bullshit to me, unless proven otherwise.
  • Options
    Nonesense.
  • Options
    Even if it was true, which it can't be because the pill wouldn't stick together it would be a hellish nighmare of an experience because the LSD would totally overpower the MDMA.

Lets suggest that its even a really tiny dose of MDMA of 7mg, 3mg of LSD would be about 15 strong doses in one pill.
  • Options
    i doubt it because LSD pills are fuckin tiny where MDMA pills are much larger. Hes either talking shit or hes put some other trippy drug in there and called it LSD
  • Options
    Only thing i can think of would be 2cb or 2ci which ppl have described as like mdma/acid together, and been sold as such.
  • Options
    Cake

Drop and enjoy! Let us know if they are any good.
  • Options
    A lot of people say that 2CB, 2CT, and drugs similar to these are like "mdma and lsd"... but they're not. They are synthetic hallucinogens, something completely different. The effects, though, are very similar to the feeling of mdma and lsd. A relaxed trip, with more euphoria. But that is just one man's opinion. Check it out on Erowid.
  • Options
    angelfly wrote: »
    A lot of people say that 2CB, 2CT, and drugs similar to these are like "mdma and lsd"... but they're not. They are synthetic hallucinogens, something completely different. The effects, though, are very similar to the feeling of mdma and lsd. A relaxed trip, with more euphoria. But that is just one man's opinion. Check it out on Erowid.
    I think when most people say '2CB, 2CT, and drugs similar to these are like "mdma and lsd"', they mean the effects, not the source or chemical structure.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Could be 5-meo DALT. Seen a bit of this being sold as an RC recently. Very similar experience to the 2C familiy. Didn't really enjoy it because I took about 5-10 times the recommended does. For 4 hours experienced body and visual pulses and distortion of colour, along with intense hunger and gut rot all at the same time. Was rolling around on my bathroom floor. :yuck:
    Has potential though.

Only time I've come across true LSD in pill for is microdots. Something I havn't seen for maybe 8 years or so and they're seriously small. Recently came across a a load of love heart blotters though. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Only time I've come across true LSD in pill for is microdots. Something I havn't seen for maybe 8 years or so and they're seriously small. Recently came across a a load of love heart blotters though. :D

You couldn't really mistake those for MDMA type pills though, there is a massive size difference.
  • Options
    doubt it

i think your dealer is havin u on, sayin its mdma, i have seen a type of mephadrone in crystel form thats yellow, maybe thats what it could be. but i wouldnt of thought u would mix it up with that much acid, i wouldnt like to try 1 if it is wat you say it is. if not your gonna take what every1
    has posted on here seriouse and take it anyway, at leat try 1/4 of 1 to see wther ur body agrees with it, because it sounds like ther a ridiculus amount of acid in 1 pill. ive know sum ppl that have taken acid n been trippin days ater taken it. so be carfull n see if any1 else has bought sum off him n how it effected them
  • Options
    my dealer gave me these pills, he said it was 30% acid, and 70% MDMA. i looked it up on google, and nobody said that there is such thing. so i open the pill up, and it looks like a yellow crystal-ly powder, ALOT like meth. has anybody seen this mdma/acid pill? if so, does it look like a yellow crystal.

i just don't wanna be taking meth lol. thanks!!

i have never seen meth but i can tell you that mdma is only ever white powder and the only solid lsd i know of is a tiny black rock, about the size of a full stop. ps, if your not sure say no. my mates tooks something called DOBs and it was bad.:wave:
  • Options
    Fuck knows what have been in the the pills I've gubbed in years gone by, some have been seriously trippy, totally different from clean E. I very much doubt you'll find LSD in disco biscuits, the trippyness of them will just lead people to suspect they've got a heavy hallucinagenic and think LSD.