Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Being rejected for sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im Brad, ive just joined this site, im 23 years old.
Just wanna say, i think i have a mega high sex drive, i could probably have it 10-15 times a day if it was offered on a plate..

Been with my gf 6 months now, we always used to wake up and have sex first thing in the morning, a few times during the day, and alteast once before bed!

Now all of this has gone, its all gone down hill and we're having it less and less.

I find myself masturbating up to 10 times a day now, because we rarely have sex 2-3 times a week.

I always come on to her, sometimes i just cant help myself, even if she starts kissing me, or touching me without realising it i will just get arroused and want sex.
When this happens, most of the time now i get turned down. It gets me depressed and angry when i dont have sex :(

The most annoying thing is though, ive asked her why she keeps rejecting me and theres no explanation! fair enough if there was a reason but she just doesn't even have a reason!

I know she loves sex as much as me, because she has sex toys, quite alot.

When we have sex, during and after she orgasms atleast 2-3 times, and always tells me how good i am.

Which is why i really dont understand!!

Could she be using her toys or something

This mean shes going off me and prefers pleasuring herself or what, can she cum in her pants without even having to do anything??

please help because my mind is all over the place right now:mad:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When you do have sex do you do the same routine over and over again? Same positions etc? It sounds like shes getting bored of your sex life and is just using the toys etc to relieve tension. Since you used to have sex so much, doing the same thing over and over again can get boring very quickly. Also how often do you do romantic coupley things just the two of you? I would suggest taking her out to dinner, see a film, do something she wants to do, just the two of you and give her some love and affection, kisses and cuddles etc without expecting sex back. You dont want to get into the habit of 'i just made you a cup of tea so now i want you to suck me off'.

Also, talk to her about it. See what she says, and if theres any fun new things you can incorporate into sex to spice it up a bit
    braderz wrote: »

This is gonna sound perverted, but i tried finding out for myself, i looked at her dirty underwear one day, and saw cum stains there.

This mean shes going off me and prefers pleasuring herself or what, can she cum in her pants without even having to do anything??

its unlikely the marks in her underwear have anything to do with orgasms. women have discharge flowing throughout the day.
    maybe try getting a job to keep you occupied during the day a bit better. having sex many times a day is brilliant at first but you cant expect it to stay like that forever and get angry and start checking her underwear just because she turns you down.
    The most annoying thing is though, ive asked her why she keeps rejecting me and theres no explanation! fair enough if there was a reason but she just doesn't even have a reason!

because she doesn't want to? It's her choice. You need to actually build a relationship and not just sex. Perhaps that's why she isn't giving you it, she may want more.
    I'd be pretty annoyed if my bf wanted sex all the time. Plus your lady bits can only take so much pounding at a time. And these 'cum stains' are probably from normal discharge.
    From what i understand its normal for a couple in a new relationship to be extremely pasionate and have loads of sex at every chance, its also normal for this initial excitment to wear off after a bit.
    Your girlfriends not a machine she needs a bit of romancing she needs to feel special.

I am just waiting for a post from somebody now saying -

Should i be worried, my boyfriend masterbates 10 times a day and lately i have noticed he is obsessed with my dirty underwear.

Ffs try actually talking to her about her needs, how she feels and what she wants.
    ive tried talking to her but she just doesn't want to talk about it. I do have a full time job and yes i still manage to masterbate that much! I always offer to take her Out, all the time because i enjoy going for meals and cinema, but she just wants to stay in, i dont get it. Im purpose to be going on holiday tomorrow but now she doesn't want to go! So looks like ill be going by myself abroad!
    sounds to me like shes losing/lost interest a bit. Sorry :(
    sounds to me like shes losing/lost interest a bit. Sorry :(
    From the last post, I agree.
    Yeah I must agree with the above posts.

It can also get annoying to be pressured for sex just because your partner is horny all the time and you get the feeling it's not about you anymore but rather just so the partner can relieve their tension. Makes me prefer doing the laundry or cleaning the house tbh.

Maybe you could try stopping to think just about yourself and consider what her needs are. Although it's difficult if she refuses to talk about it but then again maybe you need to discuss the health of your relationship, not just the sex life.
    *goes and gets a cup of tea*
    For once, words fucking fail me.
    :eek2:

you sound like a real catch.
    This has got to be the single most disgusting, offensive, vile thing I have ever heard.
    You want to know what you should do.
    You should grow a heart; and stop thinking of these poor women as objects purely for you to use for your own pleasure! It's just, wrong, on so many levels, I dont even know where to start.
    This has got to be the single most disgusting, offensive, vile thing I have ever heard.
    You want to know what you should do.
    You should grow a heart; and stop thinking of these poor women as objects purely for you to use for your own pleasure! It's just, wrong, on so many levels, I dont even know where to start.

unless you know our relationship inside out dont comment Mate !
    braderz wrote: »
    unless you know our relationship inside out dont comment Mate !

he was talking about another comment thats been deleted. I can see how its confusing though
    Hi there,

Just to clarify, I deleted an offensive comment and also edited it out of Dixierebels post as she had quoted it and then responded to it. Perhaps I should have left it in there - but I decided it was unpleasant enough to warrant removing from everywhere.

Therefore Dixierebels, Rubberskin and nicebutdim23 were not commenting on your relationship braderz, don't worry. :)

Sorry for the confusion :eek2: