Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need your help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please sign my petition to prevent my school from being closed down indefinitely, it only takes a couple of seconds: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savethevalley/

Comments

• Options
    Whilst I think your cause is admirable, basing your argument purely on your and others happy experiences in the past isn't necessarily the best way to go about this.

Also, how legitimate is this petition going to be if you are complaining about the way your local area are indirectly supporting your school's school board, yet you are posting links to your petition on a predominantly UK based message board?

It seems from your past posts that you are over the pond in america, not meant in a bad way, but would it not be more advisable to concentrate on getting signatures in the geographical area that matters.
  • Options
    not to mention, the school district really doesnt care you had happy memories there, if they need a school they need a school, dont be a selfish prick
  • Options
    My god what a petition that is. The basis of your petition seems to be "I don't want kids going to my old school because they'll ruin it". garrh.. I can't begin to explain how wrong your petition is.