Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

is this implantation bleeding?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i had this brownish kinda blood the other day so thought it could be implantation bleeding but on the 2/3rd day went red and only came every few hours, now its back to brown again. i read that implantation bleeding only lasts 2-3 days but this is the 5th day now but it only comes like every say 7 hours and it is very very small compared to the first time even though that was not very much aswell. what is this? ir this normal? i have no idea what it could be? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    Hiya it could well be i had this throu both my preganancys and with my 1st it lasted all the way throu the best thing would be to rest up a little try and see your gp and they mite be able to refer u to the foetal health unit where sometimes they mite give u an early scan to see whats happening, i keep my fingers crossed for u x
  • Options
    ah did you? my first pregnancy but we lost the baby i had implantation bleeding but it only lasted 3 days and was never red was more pinky/orange. well thanks for that reply, been looking all over the internet for anwers but they keep saying the same thing over and over again. suppose il just have to wait another 2 weeks, wish me luck :)
  • Options
    Have you missed a period/taken a test yet?
  • Options
    no, its too early for a test yet :/
  • Options
    well unfortunatley i am not pregnant, hopefully better luck next month :)