Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

thank you

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
id like to thank you for going out of your way by reading my post and the time and effort you made responding to me. i thought that i should let yu know that i have taken what u you have written into consideration and have relised that im not the only person who's had a bad start in life and theres no point living in the past because thats just going to get me knowere but probably more years of depression. i think its time to seek help so im going to arrange to see my doctor and see what advice he can give me.

Comments

• Options
    Hey,

Well done for deciding to seek help and taking the brave step of arranging to visit your doctor! There's a good article on TheSite.org about how to get the best out of a visit to your doctor - might be worth a look :)

Do keep posting and let us know how you get on:)
  • Options
    id like to thank you for going out of your way by reading my post and the time and effort you made responding to me. i thought that i should let yu know that i have taken what u you have written into consideration and have relised that im not the only person who's had a bad start in life and theres no point living in the past because thats just going to get me knowere but probably more years of depression. i think its time to seek help so im going to arrange to see my doctor and see what advice he can give me.

Thats ok.
    I am glad u are going to seek some help. x