Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thanksgiving plan?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,there,thanksgiving is coming, what is your plan with your family?
I plan to buy somethings before Thanksgiving Day,on black friday.
Who else is planning on some Black Friday shopping? I use to dread it when I lived at home (or when we visit home for Thanksgiving) because my parents live an hour from the mall so it meant getting up earlier than early.But now that we're within a few miles from a mall, and WalMart, Target, etc. I can just roll out of bed and waltz in right at opening. So I think I'll do some shopping this year.
http://www.filedropper.com/doc1pdfmacypdf
http://tgi-black-friday.com/index.php?title=coat&store=&keywords=&keyword_submit=&ru=27703274

Anyone else planning to? If so, where do you plan to hit?

Comments

• Options
    95% of people here are British so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    But you wouldn't say no to stuffing :D
  • Options
    i couldnt even tell you when thanksgiving is
  • Options
    Isn't it 4th Thursday in November ?
  • Options
    It's when the settlers gave small pox blankets to the natives. Or so a hippy hostel in San Francisco told me.
  • Options
    It's when the settlers gave small pox blankets to the natives. Or so a hippy hostel in San Francisco told me.

They're just bitter because we make the hippies sit at the little kids table when they eat their tofurkey.
  • Options
    The only things I know thanks giving from are Friends (the telly programme, not my friends) and that adams family film where the kids get sent to summer camp and end up burning the place down during a play about thanksgiving. I still dont understand what its all about.
  • Options
    When i went to the supermarket today the cashier seemed appauled that i hadn't bought a turkey and even more appauled when i told him i was planning on eating burritos for thanksgiving dinner (I really don't like the weird turkey, sweet potatoes with marshmallows and other just down right weird american thanksgiving food)

But I will be hanging out on a boat and eating pumpkin pie (with real cream and not dream whip)
  • Options
    I'm not american, so nothing.