Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

exciting sex..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wasnt sure about posting this..

but i generally enjoy sex better when its made more exciting and if there's a risk of being caught out by someone :L

like my friend bob i'll call him for now, we hang out alot and we have always wanted to sleep together but never gotten the chance, last week we kissed and had a wee feel but it didn't go any further than that, although we both really wanted too. we decided that, that day wasn't the right time and we would maybe do it another day.

wats everyone's thoughts on this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have no feelings on it. Do it if you want to
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well i dont condone cheating in any way ive contradicted myself and am doing the exact same thing with a friend of mine. Do it if you want to but make sure you're both agreed that its not romantic and you're aware of the consequeces should they happen
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    EAB_x wrote: »

wats everyone's thoughts on this?

Hey, I guess the general gist of people's responses is that if it feels right for you, you're both consenting and no-one gets hurt in the process then it's all fine. :)

It's a little bit tricky to work out exactly what you're wondering? Are you worried about it at all? :chin: