Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

X Factor

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I know you're watching!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Spookey....Devod Aidan went home yesterday how the fu*k did Katie get more votes?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Katie is odd. The Wagner phenomenon was annoying but now I hope he wins.
    Are you for real? No way is wagner going to win have you seen the competetion? I wrecon it could be One Direction they have a good chance. Fingers crossed Katie get's out next :)
    The whole thing is a fix. It's utter tripe, shite music, no originality or least vestige of individuality. Just a grotesque circus masquerading as having something to do with music.

X Factor winners. Coming soon to a supermarket opening near you.
    It is usally pretty poor and this year is even worse, i am watching it but only for the freak/circus show element, i dont think there is any talent there at all, whoever wins will be a one hit wonder unless its one direction and then they will be the latest thing amongst teen girls until the next thing comes along.
    The best one on the entire show was Gamu its a tragerdy she never got through.
    Gamu was really not the best singer though, don't know what all the hype was about her for. I want Wagner to win to piss on the X Factor parade. Not that I haven't enjoyed the show over the years, and even some of the acts, but this year's results show it up for what it is- a fix and a farce. The only way my faith will be restored is if Wagner wins. I might even vote!
    the wagner thing was really funny for a few weeks but now its just annoying!

i can't believe aiden went this weekend and wagner stayed in. i can't really complain though because i don't exactly pick up the phone to vote myself.
    I love matt and rebecca. Id actually listen to albums of theirs. Possibly katie too
    katralla wrote: »
    Gamu was really not the best singer though, don't know what all the hype was about her for. I want Wagner to win to piss on the X Factor parade. Not that I haven't enjoyed the show over the years, and even some of the acts, but this year's results show it up for what it is- a fix and a farce. The only way my faith will be restored is if Wagner wins. I might even vote!

:lol: The more Wagner gets through each week, the more I like him. He is so bad but great too.
    I like Mary and Matt. I liked Treyc too so, was a little miffed when she went instead of Katie. Im not much of a Katie fan but, she was the better singer on sunday.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    X-Factor can kindly go suck a dick.
    what he said ^^
    i like one direction as i have a ridiculous crush on them despite them being way too young for me. haha. i like matt too, and rebecca probably has the best voice but shes boring. i dont like katie, mary or wagner.
    predictions for tonight, and have you voted?
    i reckon katie is finally going to go tonight.

however, i want wagner to go.
    Last night's show was utterly dull. There were no stand out acts. I think anyone could go.
    i hope mary goes. I think Katie did really well.
    Katie's breathing annoys me.
    haha, how bad was the miming throughout that charity song?

mary was well out!

don't get why they mime when they can perform live normally!
    paige went :crying:
    dont reckon cher will be so cocky next week!
    I'm sure Cher's cockyness is masking some deep seated insecurities- not that that makes her any less annoying.
    When the heck will Katie leave, I love vicky when she called second time that was funny lol. I can't believe that she actally fuking got through, argh! wtf is up with Wagner why the fuck hasnt he left yet?
    I addictively watch Aussie X Factor. I love Altiyan Childs and if he doesn't win, I will cry. Final this Thursday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chM8kZ74_uY&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GreatestTalents#p/u/23/Wi_cehMl_-c
    why does everyone want katie to leave? Shes got a gorgeous voice
    Katie can barely sing, she lets all her breath out instead of using it to support her voice- makes me want to scrath my eardrums out.
    i dunno, I quite enjoy her voice with the right songs. Shes got a jazz voice.
    I think Katie's voice is quite contemporary and pleasant. Better than some of the warbling that goes on! However, as a person, I think she's pretty annoying.

Don't think Paije (however the hell he spells it) deserved to go. He was one of the best on the night, I thought!

The whole program is ridiculous and has become a parody of itself, but god help me, I can not stop watching it.
    Paije went :( I thought he sang really well.
    i dunno, I quite enjoy her voice with the right songs. Shes got a jazz voice.
    I think it's her, her hair :-\ mayybe :p x or how.....she.....dresses maybe :confused: x
    I think its all shit
    lets spurt out some more generic crappy music...