Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need advice on paranoi -Vets pref.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hypothetically: When I smoke weed I become very secluded and annoyed. I've smoked pot for 2 years and got caught up in it for a while. Than I stopped for about 4 months and now when I smoke I get crazy paranoid with "He's watching me" kinda shit and it's starting to piss me off. because I can't even go into public places high anymore without tweakin.

I don't really care open to new things just need advice on if i should move onto another or what.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, from personal experince. I was getting paranoid everytime i smoked weed et al so i just stopped. simples
    gannon wrote: »
    Hypothetically: When I smoke weed I become very secluded and annoyed. I've smoked pot for 2 years and got caught up in it for a while. Than I stopped for about 4 months and now when I smoke I get crazy paranoid with "He's watching me" kinda shit and it's starting to piss me off. because I can't even go into public places high anymore without tweakin.

I don't really care open to new things just need advice on if i should move onto another or what.

If your body is telling you to give up - which I think it is - then you must accept it and stop smoking it. The state of abstinence is the only answer to the repercussions of abuse.
    absence makes the heart grow fonder.. the joy may eventually come back.. it did for me
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Well, from personal experince. I was getting paranoid everytime i smoked weed et al so i just stopped. simples

Obvious but true. As with any experience, if you don't enjoy it stop doing it. To carry on taking a drug even when you don't enjoy it is just plain daft.
    when i realised paranoia didnt exist, i stopped being paranoid, my usage has changed, i'm less worried about what people think and am more just looking for different states of minds with substances..

However, i used to be like you
    'move onto another' sounds like self medication, i strongly advise you seek out something fun which is healthy, sport, games, or research the tryptamines