Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

this is me..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello everyone as you may have recognized i am new to this forum.! as of today. ive been searching the web for about 2 months now for a decent forum that is decent and down to earth.I have a very astounding life story as you will begin to figure out as i post my topics.
I am only 18 years of age 19 in october of this year.
i have no mother or father ..My mother passed when i was 8 years of age and my father passed when i was 7 years of age. my mom was very ill when i was a child so she could not care for both me and my brother so she gave me to her best friend lallie whom adopted me officially when i was 7 years old. my mother only did so because her parents ( my grand parents ) abused her as a child both phsically and mentally.
so besides my mother attending my birthdays as a child up until i was about 4 which was the last memory i have of her .. i have no other menories of her besides when i said my goodbies to her at her funeral 11 years ago.
i never met my father.. he had left my mother before i was born or shortly after.
and my grand parents separated a while ago.. and my grandma is no where to be found.. and my grandfather has recently passed away about a 7 months ago.

lallie who took me under her wing when i was a year and a half.. she passed away 5 years ago of leukemia just as i was about to start grade nine.. and i was the very first person to know out of her family of 6 children that she was ill to begin with. as i caught her writing her will out about a month before she passed away. and the day that she passed away in the hospital her daughter crystal had forced me to stay home and babysit .. she had told me “ lallie would not of wanted you to see her liek that” i still to this day will never forgive her for that. i did not get to say my goodbye to her as she was the only mother i knew . and after she passed away i was put into the care of one of her daughters whom was 40 years old named carol ,and also had to take care of twins which were not her own but her sisters children ( the mother of the child was one of the closest with lallie and everything went down hill when her mother passed away so she abandoned her children and left them with carol and myself.

as the months of my grade nine year went by the days grew longer as i stayed at home while carol slept and i baby sat. eventually the neighbours decided to make up rumors and call FACS and it was i that got put in the care of facs.. and the very day they came i had 20 minutes to pack all my things. i went into a foster home.. which i found to controlling so i was placed in a group hoome afterwards.

then another one of lallie daughters decided maybe i could live with her.. it started with visitations at her house for the wweekend and ended with her saying she couldnt handle me. so one day i met a boy on “ MYSPACE” and soon became his girlfriend..( i met him in 2006) met his mother whom i still talk to this day, and she adopted me and became a official family memeber and moveed in with her and her son whom was my boyfriend. about a year after her son and i were dating she had told me and him that we have to spilt up because she felt i was only livign with her in her house because of her son. ( not true what so ever)

after we broke up i lived there for about 5 months after the matter. she then decided one day to kick me out and i had to pack up in two days and find a place to live. so i did end up with this girl who i had met once.. that lived in port colborne.. who ended up being a drug attic.. and her boyfriend was undder hose arrest and mentally abusive and also a drug attic who tried to pick a fight with me multiple times even though i was only 16 years old. i dated a boy who helped me move on my own though to welland. and so from there i dated two more men after that.. graduated highschool on my own.. and now i am happy and trying my HARDEST with alot of struggle sometimes to get my life on track.

after i moved from welland i moved into my current boyfriends house with him and his parents back in april 2009 . then 6 months into our relatoinship we got our own appartment and lived there on our own for about 8 months.. now he is in school and we had to move back into his parents house because i was not able to pay rent by myself .
and now were trying to plan our lives together.. one step at a time smile

p.s sorry it was so long i didnt suspect it to be.. i got in the writing mood so i just kept goin =-P

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey welcome to the boards glad you have joined, take care x kiss.gif
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya welcome,
    U have had a very hard start to life but sound like a very strong person.
    How inspiring x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you should like a very strong person, welcome to the boards :D

:heart: