Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

spotify question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've had spotify for ages and i listen to it nearly everyday. recently though i listen to a song, and instead of going onto the next one after it, it stops, and have to click each song individually. its really annoying cos sometimes i just want to listen to the album, not have to click on each song everytime one finishes. has anybody elses been doing this, or does anybody know how i can stop it? x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Argh its been doing this for me too! If I have a playlist it plays through the tracks fine... However if I do a search and then try and play from there it doesn't go on to the next track. :chin:
    Right click on the song you want to hear and click "queue." It used to go straight to the next track for me but it's stopped doing that, so that's what I have to do.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Right click on the song you want to hear and click "queue." It used to go straight to the next track for me but it's stopped doing that, so that's what I have to do.
    Right.It is what i ususally do!banana.gif
    lea_uk wrote: »

I've had the same problem! It's so annoying. I'll have to give this queueing setting a try!
    I've not managed to find a solution for this beyond only listening to music in my library (where it doesn't happen). Not too useful, though, considering the main purpose of Spotify is to stream music you don't already have..

-C
    It seems to work now since I re-downloaded it.
    iv found it works if you listen to individual albums but not if you search for an artist and just listen to it off the search thing. bit annoying though.
    minor hijack

does anybody know how to sort spotify playlist orders on the iphone app? it bugs the hell out of me that my 'all' playlist does not stay alphabetical!
    Never had this problem...

And no, you can't sort your playlists by alphabetical order, it's not built in to the app. The iPhone app is a let down, you can't do anything that good on it. One big feature that I like about Spotify is the radio, yet the app doesn't have anything that resembles that. Going to "What's New" just replays the same popular shit songs.